Full Rightclick Central Locking

mrw2311

Hiya, i have an arosa and it has manual locking.

http://www.rclick.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=53&products_id=398

I'm looking at buying the rightclick central locking kit in the link above ^ and was wondering if anyone else has fitted this, and is it easy enough to do yourself? And any simple instructions of how its done?

Also, is it possible to lock/unlock the boot with the keyfob on this kit? Not boot popper, just simply lock or unlock it.

Appreciate any help. cheers :)

So Pete, you reckon that if I remove the bonnet pull and the plastic the wires should already be there.

Does that apply to the 1.0E base model, no electric windows, no central locking, cigarette lighter and engine only model?

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, would these kits be compatible with VAGCOM or are they basically independent units? As in, there's a VAGCOM setting to automatically lock central locking after a few seconds of driving, is this possible with these?

The third button isnt a boot button, theres lock, unlock, and silent lock.

Your best bet is to have the boot solenoid wired up to the rest so the whole car is locked or unlocked :)

Don't know I pay an auto electrician. I do car audio myself but I won't start splicing looms on my daily car lol

Lol. It's not the splicing that would worry me, worst comes to worst, you bullet clip them using a double ended barrel, it's getting the connections right that worries me.

Later today, I might try and whip off the plastic case by the bonnet release and see if I can find the wiring that may or may not be there. If it's not there, to me, it's a no go. I aren't running new wiring down through my dashboard. I simply cannot chance it on my daily.