window problems

sharpelupo

Sharpe, the window mechanisim is probably at fault! Try hitting the door with your hand just below the internal door handle whilst operating the window switch and hopefully this should free the sliders that control the movement of the window!!

The reason the window becomes lodged is because the grease that lubricates the runners is slowly washed away by continious washing detergents entering the door cavity... Best thing you can do is to use the window daily.. Hope this helps?!

Sharpe, the window mechanisim is probably at fault! Try hitting the door with your hand just below the internal door handle whilst operating the window switch and hopefully this should free the sliders that control the movement of the window!!

The ol' hit n hope technique. Never fails :thumbsup:

Koop knows his window ****. PM him :)

tryed to pm koop but says i cant said him a message :s

The reason the window becomes lodged is because the grease that lubricates the runners is slowly washed away by continious washing detergents entering the door cavity... Best thing you can do is to use the window daily.. Hope this helps?!

i'll try this later is it possibly worth taking the door cards off and trying to re-grease the unit?

You rang?

Best delete some messages :lol:

If it clicks the switch is fine, you're looking at a motor or regulator fault. Removing, greasing & refitting might work. I just replaced the regulator on mine as it had completely seized, it works now but it's a bit sticky & sluggish, I'd recommend a new motor & regulator from Lupoboz if you can't free it up.