Low vw lupo 1.0L

Neil2012

• 2 weeks later...

After being off the road for nearly two months due to no mot, tax or insurance as i couldnt afford it, its now all legal and it passed its mot today with one adivisory, so very happy to have her back home!!

406820_179820615490399_1101570898_n.jpg

The effort put in to this motor is unreal, I sore you at the prëpt Halloween meet, you was two cars in front as we was going in, my mate jumped out as said the lupo in fronts on air I was like nar just got a insane static set up, he did not believe its like that all the time haha, he kept saying you must have put it that low just for prept and you would raise it the next day lol.

And we're you from as I've seen pea green lupo a load off times around my area ( gravesend ) and parked in lord street car park so I'm guess if he's in a lot of your pic you must be close?!

Edited by on it in a lupo

Thank you mate means alot. oh is that what he was doing haha wondering what he was looking at!! Ive never raised it an inch for anything or anyone, you can see in all my pics its not 1mm higher.. Run this low constantley!!

Yeah im in sittingbourne dude so like 15mins from gravesend!!

Neil

• Like 1

Thank you mate means alot. oh is that what he was doing haha wondering what he was looking at!! Ive never raised it an inch for anything or anyone, you can see in all my pics its not 1mm higher.. Run this low constantley!!

Yeah im in sittingbourne dude so like 15mins from gravesend!!

Neil

thats ccommitment right there!!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...