Time to sell :(

triax

Yawn... Vincent... Vincent the infant...

Do you not realise that air inside a closed area creates a flotation device so driving it off a pier would be pointless.... Im disappointed that your not as clever as you might like to think.

Cant even read that i dont even have a lupo, i just here to stir **** up and annoy people

Cant even read that i dont even have a lupo, i just here to stir **** up and annoy people

THIS ^

Hahahaha

Oh piers piers piers shoves his cock up dirty queers

I'd make sure the sam thing sank and used as a ****ty fish bowl, IRS nothing against you personally but I just don't like silver it's boring! Like most of your comments but I suppose it suits you!!

Have you seen my car at all? Let's post a picture each. You pop one up of yours and I will pop one up of mine. Then let's see who's is nicer.

More to the point. Your starting a family?? *shock* at least Jeremy Kyle will have some bookings when your mrs/fella realises your a massive ****.

Let's see some pics of your car... I mean concourse museum piece.

Scotty you havnt got a Lupo you poor sad c**t

So sad you have to pretend to have a Fukin Lupo! You are one sado get a life and join a forum that suits you bmx

Bum bandit

When did he pretend to have one? Everyone knows he doesn't lol. He's got a bad ass mk1

Oh well I'm off to ride my horses back from the free Internet spot I found! If I see a silver Lupo on the way I might stop him and shake his hand!

Wooooow is that supposed to Impress me been there done it old news!

Scotty you havnt got a Lupo you poor sad c**t

So sad you have to pretend to have a Fukin Lupo! You are one sado get a life and join a forum that suits you bmx

Bum bandit

You really are a bit tarded, so what do you do for a living then. Tarmac drives, metal dealer, tree surgeon, thief?

Oh well I'm off to ride my horses back from the free Internet spot I found! If I see a silver Lupo on the way I might stop him and shake his hand!

Wooooow is that supposed to Impress me been there done it old news!

Where's the pics??

So you don't have 2 pennies to rub together then?

If you dislike lupos so much how on earth did you come to the conclusion that you wanted one?

If not you could put some plastic covers over the seats, put some fake royal dalton in there and move your mam into it!

His mam likes the back of transits scotty. Her brother painted stars on the inside roof of his and they used to lay there together looking at the stars. We all know where it lead too.... Our friend vincent. His dads his uncle and his mum is his aunt.

No mate I'm broke not like you piers and the rest of you rich people on here oh god I wish I had as much money as you lot! Can I please be in your gang!

Oh yeh piers if you had loads of cash you would have a Lupo with less than 133 k on and at least I can use 4th gear in my cortina! And my coil pack (dizzy) is no missing at all and I've got no squeaks in my cortina hahahahaha so no matter how your car looks I'd rather have a mint Lupo that will move and a **** 5 speed my gosh you are pimping it!

All because I made a joke about Raven and Anthracite GTIs.

I was fishing, I caught a whopper.

My "friend" Colin had the best raven in the UK, he never bit this hard when I said similiar things to him.

He actually told me something about silver GTIs after a road trip once, but I am sworn never to repeat it.

Good night toddlers.

Sleep tight.