Need some inspiration

Wickham

Needs lowering. What size are those wheels? 16's?? Tinting is usually pointless if you want to keep them legal imo. There's loads of things you can do. Best thinking of things yourself otherwise where's the fun? ;)

Needs lowering. What size are those wheels? 16's?? Tinting is usually pointless if you want to keep them legal imo. There's loads of things you can do. Best thinking of things yourself otherwise where's the fun? ;)

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy my lights are tinted :(

ok mate cheers!

im thinking of changing the colour of my interior t-section and other little bits.

do you think white or the green colour of the car or any other colours you think would look good on this car? im undecided

yeah thats what i want but i think the only colour that goes well with my green is black? might get black vinyl wraps on door cards and black gloss t section. With the t section do you know if its best to vinyl wrap it or spray it?

I just sprayed mine, never really thought of wrapping it tbh. I think it would be harder to wrap it than spray tho…

If it's the gti cards ur talking about then their standard, but i did wrap the one's in my 1.0 and i just used leather style vinyl wrap from a fabric shop. Yeah you can do the roof liner too :)

what just standard spray paint onto the fabric door card or strip the card down then spray? im undecided whether to spray or wrap but i do need to do my roof lining not sure weather to use the same leather style vinyl for the roof though?

Oh sorry mate I thought you were talking about the centre t section. Naah i used faux leather vinyl stuff for the door cards and roof liner. If you spray it it'll probably turn out quite ****. Have a search on the forum cos quite a few folk have written up how they did their door cards/roof. You'll need to buy some heat resistant spray glue otherwise the glue will just melt and the fabric will sag.

This is the stuff i used:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-X-TRIMFIX-SPRAY-GLUE-contact-adhesive-carpet-caravan-motorhome-heat-resistant-/130587984371?pt=UK_Crafts_Cardmaking_Scrapbooking_Glue_Tape_EH&hash=item1e67a681f3#ht_764wt_1037

Probably need 3 or 4 tins.

Colour coding always works well with dash bits imo with the way the Lupo bodywork continues into the interior.