Need some inspiration

Wickham

im gonna give you the pearls of my wisdom here do with it what you will! firstly dont go painting any interior parts, sticker bombing anything or sticking on any daft spoilers or neon lights! my advice make the very best of what you have first, by that i mean clean it, then clean it some more and clean it some more, if anything is broken replace it with an oem part but keep things simple, look at getting into detailing to give you some help. When your lupo is looking like its just rolled out of the factory then look at starting to do do subtle modifications like lowering and adding wheels but keep it oem, trust me people will admire a clean well thought out car more, well the people that count anyway! than a car looking like its just rolled out of ripspeed, remember you may want to sell the car on one day and painting interior plastics and adding chavvy parts will kill your sale, but like i said thats just my advice do with it what you will!

carl

• Like 1

im gonna give you the pearls of my wisdom here do with it what you will! firstly dont go painting any interior parts, sticker bombing anything or sticking on any daft spoilers or neon lights! my advice make the very best of what you have first, by that i mean clean it, then clean it some more and clean it some more, if anything is broken replace it with an oem part but keep things simple, look at getting into detailing to give you some help. When your lupo is looking like its just rolled out of the factory then look at starting to do do subtle modifications like lowering and adding wheels but keep it oem, trust me people will admire a clean well thought out car more, well the people that count anyway! than a car looking like its just rolled out of ripspeed, remember you may want to sell the car on one day and painting interior plastics and adding chavvy parts will kill your sale, but like i said thats just my advice do with it what you will!

carl

wise words!

I'd agree for the most part, colour coding parts can look very OEM though.