Bouncy!

i drive a mk1 arosa

recently removed helpers from the front suspension an fully wound it down

needless to say its got very very bouncy if doing over 50mph an apply the brakes it feels as if its skipping

is there anything i can do to soften the bouncing ..

please do not comment saying thats what helpers do which i realise but is there anything else i can do as coming out of the seat constanty isnt comfy aha

cheers!

yea i read that and googled then could you explain which brand and where i get them from an il be eternally greatful i dis google it but it said there for towing caravans? aha

cheers!

Yeah are made for that as caravans make your car bouncy due to extra rear end weight. ask Mitch with the blue tdi :)

cheers il do that :D

What suspension do you have?

Ta technix with helpers removed and wound right down

• 2 weeks later...

can someone help mee? even bouncier now as its lower as i put my raceland springs inplace of the Ta springs

do i just buy any old spring assistor?

hmm i hot a tiny little bump it just carres on bouncing for ages but yes hit a big bump an im out the seat very regular!

been told spring assistors for towing caravans help alot?

Just be because it's that far down and constantly sat on the bump stops.

If by wound all the way down you actually mean bottom of the threads then chances are the springs not even in contact with upper support?

Will be able to wind the adjusters up a good inch and it wont make a difference to the ride height

Just what I've experienced so might not be correct in your case

yep when fully wound down on the raceland springs the suspension quite literally didnt move it was only tyre flexing because it was because the shock was constantly bottomed out i think wound it up a few turns the suspension actually works a bit now aha