Hey everyone, introducing myself, with a great big thanks to arosa project for your help!

missy

Hi guys, so heres my loop

7550420240_af9cbb22ef.jpg

lupo standard by missliss*, on Flickr

When i 1st got her

My 1st pink mod!! Can't see much but it looks cool!

7550449532_94f7d88f11.jpg

1st mod by missliss*, on Flickr

New lights- sadly now removed because they were ebay rubbish.

7550442440_4ff7ea5f21.jpg

new lexus lights by missliss*, on Flickr

Wheels!!!

7550429216_715bd8767f.jpg

my new rims by missliss*, on Flickr

Hope you guys like her got lots more pics to sort. Im getting rid of all that horrible grey interior, resprayed black n pink, done headliner. Waiting to find out where my water leak is commin from then i can put my new carpet in, at the mo im on half a carpet!!

Big thanxs to everyone for being soo welcoming!

Not gonna lie, those lights were awful. Get rid and put on standards/cambridge lights.

Thanx i like peps who are honest! You'l be happy to know lights gone had soo many problems with them!!

Where is water collecting? If its passenger footwell there is most likely leaves and **** blocking the drainage under your scuttle panel :)

Yep passenger footwell, ive checked one half of the scuttle (the easy side) n that wasn't too bad? It seems to be comming from the lower door seal/rubber? Theres water on the sill when you open the door, door drains are clear too!

I don't get it :unsure:

Yep passenger footwell, ive checked one half of the scuttle (the easy side) n that wasn't too bad? It seems to be comming from the lower door seal/rubber? Theres water on the sill when you open the door, door drains are clear too!

I don't get it :unsure:

Looking good missy, like the plate :tongueout: , my MK1 did that, the water was running down the window, down the inside of the door and coming out at the bottom of the door card, i took the bottom door card off to find dirt and water, had a poke around moved wiring and put it back and it hasnt seemed to do it any more :thumbup: Hope this helps

Looking good missy, like the plate :tongueout: , my MK1 did that, the water was running down the window, down the inside of the door and coming out at the bottom of the door card, i took the bottom door card off to find dirt and water, had a poke around moved wiring and put it back and it hasnt seemed to do it any more :thumbup: Hope this helps

Thanks, i don't have any water in the bottom door cards they all nice n clean, no water behind door either. I removed the easy part of the scuttle again today, few leaves but nothing major! Its something to do with the door rubber (i think), its sitting in the part where the plastic trim should be the water is rising up n over into the footwell. I pulled the rubber off today too, no rips or tears that i could see.

I only brought the car in jan and i've never noticed any water, but then again we have been in a drought for months, even after car wash nothing. The only things that ive had done that may effect anything is- window tints, alarm, new checkstraps? Anymore suggestions? IT's giving me a headache now lol

Thanks, i don't have any water in the bottom door cards they all nice n clean, no water behind door either. I removed the easy part of the scuttle again today, few leaves but nothing major! Its something to do with the door rubber (i think), its sitting in the part where the plastic trim should be the water is rising up n over into the footwell. I pulled the rubber off today too, no rips or tears that i could see.

I only brought the car in jan and i've never noticed any water, but then again we have been in a drought for months, even after car wash nothing. The only things that ive had done that may effect anything is- window tints, alarm, new checkstraps? Anymore suggestions? IT's giving me a headache now lol

Sounds like your car just likes to wee :roflmao: I think the only other option is to poor water over your car in certain areas and see what happens :huh:

Sounds like your car just likes to wee :roflmao: I think the only other option is to poor water over your car in certain areas and see what happens :huh:

Also did that today with the hosepipe n nothing! Give up now, i'll wait for the next downpour n go sit in the car with me torch :coffee: My feet are always dry, flip flops for my passengers :Angel:

Also did that today with the hosepipe n nothing! Give up now, i'll wait for the next downpour n go sit in the car with me torch :coffee: My feet are always dry, flip flops for my passengers :Angel:

Its raining go get your torch and a good book and let the waiting begin :tongueout:

Thanks for the rain yeh!! I've located why the waters coming in the car!

The rain is dripping down from inside the door over my speaker baffel n spacer and into the footwell. Put my hand up inside n its just peeing with rain, i felt some kind of long thing hanging down thinking maybe thats part of the inside window seal or maybe i need a need door!