Air lift

Leebo2012

Sick of scraping bottom of car on speed humps busted radator couple of month ago with hitting one we have alot where i live so am thinking of getting air surpension then i can high and lower when i please n no more scraps i know its expensive but itl be worth it in the long run what we think ? Oh and is there anywhere around barnsley or southyorkshire that fits them ?

its worth it if you'll be keeping your lupo for a while, check out a few members on here

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=80184

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=72871&hl=

roughly costs about 1-2/3k and can sell it on after, but you need to run air lines + compressor etc

And google it! plenty of companies offer it, some may not be in your area but you have various names like

Havair, Balls'd + Rayvern!

Lemme know if you need any more help

- Brad

air ride is always adaptable, its the initial purchase that puts folks off. you can buy just the struts for your car if you decide to change car and reuse it all. Aswell with a good kit you can also add to it later on with ride height sensors etc. do not go for a 4 way system on a lupo as it has a live rear beam and a waste of time.

air ride is always adaptable, its the initial purchase that puts folks off. you can buy just the struts for your car if you decide to change car and reuse it all. Aswell with a good kit you can also add to it later on with ride height sensors etc. do not go for a 4 way system on a lupo as it has a live rear beam and a waste of time.

Handles better on 4-way, 2 way is like melted jelly