Ronal turbo cb help please!

ElZ 16v

right i need to find the centerbore of my ronal turbos

does anyone know this off top of their heads? they are normal 4x100pcd but the bore is larger so need

spigots

i know the final cb i need to be is 57.1

i realise i can take the wheel off and measure but have no time as i work 7am and dont get in till late and cannot find out till the weekend so if anyone knows id appreciate it.

google searches have come up with 67.1

does anyone know if 67.1 is the only bore size they come in as desperate to order them asap

cheers!

just seen more posts ronals were availabe in 60.1 57.1 67.1 may just have to wait till the weeked!

Edited by ElZ 16v

aha bugger that im up at 6:30 thats early enough i had a feeling its renault as loads came up as ronal turbos being put on r5 turbo's

cheers i may try get one off today as even though the vibration is tiny its not niceee

It's not the vibration yOu should be worrying about its the fact all the cars weight is on the four wheel bolts, there is a risk that a decent pot hole could mean you loosing a wheel while driving

Edited by scotty_82
  • Like 1

You running wheels before you've got spigots for them again? I'm tutting loudly young man. Have some patience & run the G60s for a few more days ffs you nutter :lol:

Edited by Koop

You running wheels before you've got spigots for them again? I'm tutting loudly young man. Have some patience & run the G60s for a few more days ffs you nutter :lol:

g60's were part ex'd so have no choice unless i walk everywhere :P

ordered 67.1mm spigots (took a wheel off on local carpark an measured it aha)

£4.95 on ebay :)

the weight isnt realy on the four bolts, the friction between the hub and the wheels once the bolts clamp them togteher takes it really

i ran my alloys on my old toyota without spigots for over a year, no problems ,even when i crashed it the tyre popped of the bead with no effect on the wheels, im not telling you its 100% safe im just telling you my experience

Edited by jamiea7x

was just saying youre fine to run em in the meantime,

only reason i ran for so long without them was mainly before i knew what i know now and owners forums like these wasnt so big, plus it was 56k so internet usage was at a minimum lol

ahh i waa debating weather you meant that and yes i remember the old screeching as my desktops internet sprung into life and couldnt use the landline phone whilst on internet aha im 19btw so kinda youngg

g60's were part ex'd so have no choice unless i walk everywhere :P

Oh yeah forgot about that :lol: