New Wheels For Black GTi??? Help!

DubbisH

I will be picking up my lupo in 2 weeks time. I Want some new wheels for it ready for the good weather and shows etc. I'm fed up with looking and I have a mental block. Please give me your opinions or thoughts. Money no object, just want the right set. Preferably 15"s.

Thank you all.

*DubbisH*

Clocked these over at club polo, lacquer's peeling so need a rub down & polish but they're pretty tasty & rather unusual

IMG_3033.jpg

Apologies for the enormous pic :lol:

Yet another thread like this, if money's no object go and speak to one of the big companies, Compomotive , bbs , ronal, rotiform , image etc etc etc

Clocked these over at club polo, lacquer's peeling so need a rub down & polish but they're pretty tasty & rather unusual

IMG_3033.jpg

Apologies for the enormous pic :lol:

Hhhhmmm.... They 15" yeah? Remember a price?

*DubbisH*

It was constructive, now go deal with the fact you have no imagination or the ability to make decisions all on your own.

Typing, are you still collecting parts that other people suggest so that you can fit in and not have to make any decisions on your own.

God help you if you did pick something and the rest of us didnt like it.

Typing, are you still collecting parts that other people suggest so that you can fit in and not have to make any decisions on your own.

God help you if you did pick something and the rest of us didnt like it.

"Hey have you tried image, comp, rotiform? They do alot of custom stuff, worth a shout?" = Constructive

"Yet another thread like this, if money's no object go and speak to one of the big companies, Compomotive , bbs , ronal, rotiform , image etc etc etc" = What some little douche would say

A mental block being that someone has tried and tried to think of something but with no success.....

God help me for coming on to a car forum for additional help......what was i thinking...?

Let me remind you that you are sitting on possibly the biggest collection of data ever collated, with search engines that bring back millions of results in a matter of milli seconds.

Please dont insult the inventor of this creation called the internet that allows us to play almost online chinese whispers with pictures and data, you start at lets say mk1 golf wheels and end up 3 hours later looking at 1950s hot rod inspired wheels.

Its all there infront of you, all you had to start with was google and type in "alloy wheels manufacturers" the rest would go from there.

Then you may have not appeared to be another online douche with a big fat 0 in imagination and you could have posted up some pics of wheels that had caught your eye and asked if we the members could help you finding some in that style or design that may suit your car and tastes.

So I've not been up till silly o'clock doing just that then???

All I was simply doing was asking this place to maybe throw into the mixer anything that I may of missed after my many hours of trawling the net.... the whole wheel market at the moment is becoming very stagnant at this moment in time, just wanted extra help. I'm very sorry if this offended you in any way.

You never said either way, you just said mental block, which could mean anything.

Stagnant wheel market, id beg to differ, its probably the most buoyant its ever been with new manufacturers like rotiform and 1552, remanufactured classics in cool sizes, and then the random old wheels popping up too from all sorts of marques.

They're pretty awesome tbf. Wasted on a corsa though ;)