Spacers

missSEATarosa

what spacers is everyone running on the back?

if you get bigger spacers & want them smaller can you take a layer off ie 10mm to 9mm or can this not be done?

Any help would be great :) thank you x

What spacers you need depends on your wheel width & offset & how much tuck/poke you want. Can't see why you couldn't machine a mm off if you wanted to.

The ones I have are 12 mm as couldn't find any smaller for the back :/

And on my car they just scrape & I crnt grind my arches as they not much left as it is due to rust been taken away & filled back up :/

& the bit that sticks out my wheel is it the hub not good with wheel terminolgy stuff sorry lol won't fit in the spacer if take anymore off but they fit the front fine :/

What about running camber shims? X

I'm running 12 mm at the front & looks good just the back the issue snd would look silly the front stuck out more than the back wouldn't it if put 8 mm on the back?

Or run camber on the back ? :)

i'm not realy sure what you are asking! your front wheels are rubbing ? i though this was to do with the rears

right so back wheels are rubbinng on your arches? but you don't want to take the spacers out becuse the will stick out less than the fronts

There are many way to stop wheels rubbing and using a combination of them all is the fun of getting the fitment you want:

height of the car

off set of the wheels (so this is how much the wheels are spaced out from there centres)

tyres (stretching the tyres will give you more room to play with while still being low, personaly i think it looks cool aswel)

camber (negative camber,top of the wheel in, lets you poke the wheels out while helping to prevent rubbing)

rolling the arches (pushes the inside of the arches further away from the tyres so they can be more flush)

Thanks for all your help :)

They have stretch on :)

Crnt roll my arches due to recent body work on them they had rust and now there filled :(

Mite have to just buy some smaller spacer as these won't return :( not cheap tho are they lol

Or run bit camber :/

As already said, no reason why you couldn't get a machine shop to take them down to 9/10mm.

I would say buy a lesser set and sell yours on. You won't lose much on them if they are "brand new".