Rear creak/Rattle?

i think about 60% of lupo gtis do this, mine does it it creeks going over speed bumps and on flat ground it rattles in the boot area it isnt the parcel shelf though, sounds more like something underneath

Mine does this too.its not a GTI could it be something in the wheel well area? i assume the GTIs are different, but along with my spare wheel i keep all my tools and jump leads in there.

i have taken everything apart and checked bushes and suspension etc and its nothing to do with down there, i even regreased all the suspension bushes, i reckon it is somethin to do with the beam!

my arosa creaks when its a cold day sounds like its coming from rear suspension mounts then it goes away after a bit dunno if its the same thing though.

Yes. exactly this. but mines only like going over speed bumps or at low speeds. i removed all the bushes and stuff to change the bump stops and all seemed to be just fine.

Might be way off here but check the clips are on the rear seats @ the central bracket, I haven't got round to putting mine back on after I swapped the seats & I get an occasional creaky rattle from it as there's a tiny bit of play.