Soft Blue 1.4 - Back from the dead!

JoshG1992

how often do you have meets at Teesside park? im not to far from there over near thirsk!

Theres always cars in the showcase carpark every wednesday night, i only live round the corner so im there most wednesdays if the weathers decent.

Nice Lupo mate! The paintwork looks great, well done on finding a nice clean example there!

Good luck with the rest of your plans for it!

Cheers Gav

The ride is better than expected, but they are worse than standard obviously. Id buy them again for the purpose of lows but not for any hansling improvement. Well worth the price for what they are though!

Tip: 21mm spanner and 7mm allen key needed, turns out there rare sizes lol

hmmm the price just pulls me in, and lyk you say for the purpose of lows they do the job, and i don't drive lyk a **** so i don't need summat that handles lyk a track car.....just need to put some funds to one side now i guess.

and im sure i have a 21mm spanner not sure on the allen key tho,will have to dig some stuff out at work haha

tar

looks nice, I was thinking of something similar for mine, think I'll have to change now though.

hmmm the price just pulls me in, and lyk you say for the purpose of lows they do the job, and i don't drive lyk a **** so i don't need summat that handles lyk a track car.....just need to put some funds to one side now i guess.

and im sure i have a 21mm spanner not sure on the allen key tho,will have to dig some stuff out at work haha

tar

The spanner is £8 from halfords and i got an allen head for a ratched which was £4, useful to have too.

looks nice, I was thinking of something similar for mine, think I'll have to change now though.

Whatever i say im gonna do, dont hold me to it! :P i have a habit of changing my mind! lol

Noice beads moite. How did the badge go?

• Like 1

Sweet :D

Nice! Not even that mucky after 90 miles, mine looks 10x worse after 10 miles!

Loooking lush :D Cannot wait to get my lows on now!!

Might see you at t-park one time! :) Not gunna take her for a little while like... :)

Cheers everyone! Theres usually a good few at T park most wednesdays so feel free to come down and join in the tire kicking :)

Well, i promised unique and interesting interior mods...

And i am happy to say that said mods are in progress! Still not saying what it is yet, i shall let the pictures tomorrow do the explaining, this is just a teaser :D

• 1 month later...

Long time no post!

I have been a little preoccupied with other things recently but that doesn't mean the car has been neglected!

Apologies in advanced for the phone pics, i'll get some with my proper camera of the interior soon but here it is, original artwork!

Initial outline:

002.jpg

Slowly getting there:

003.jpg

3 hours later!

004.jpg

Back in the car:

005.jpg

All the artwork was done by my good friend Tom who is an outstanding artist with a sharpie!

There is a little more to be done on the T piece above which should be complete in the next few weeks with any luck!

Also i bought these :D

013.jpg

Need some work doing but they are going in for a refurb and powder coating hopefully soon :)

I have also built a box for the boot to house my sub and amp, but my amp decided it was time to fry itself so that is on hold for now :)

Well thats my update done, hopefully i shall be able to add more stuff to here more often now everything has seemed to pick up a bit of pace :)

Edited by JoshG1992