Hey =)

Little Red Lulu

Hi Everyone,

I recently invested in my own first car, which was a 1.0 Red Lupo E <3

She's not on the road yet, insuring her at the end of the month and I cannot wait! She got a good pamper over the weekend, her awful, black, horrible looking bump strips are now off! and LUPO badges off too :) Followed by the wash, wax and all the works!

I shall put pictures on later tonight :)

Oh... ALSO those awful trims off and I am going to have her on steelys for a while, which im planning on spraying white, untill i can afford some nice shiney alloys :D

A great little car, There seems to be nothing with her right now, but she is an old car and knowing my luck it won't be long aha!

The only little thing is the little bit at the front just under the bonnet that surrounds the lights is a slightly different colour and not put on perfectly, anyone know of anywhere I could get one? or even a full new bumper.. body coloured? :D

Thanks Emma

Edited by Little Red Lulu

you could try ebay, or a scrappy, but it will probably just need colour matching! try a local garage. P.S. cant wait to see what you do, red lupo's are the best!

Welcome, as above go to a bodyshop & ask them about re-painting/-fitting the indicator surround

Thanks Luce! Nice to see more girlies rocking the car world eyy! :)

Fob, There is only little scrappys around where I am, highly doubt any of them would have a lupo.. but i can give a ring around. :) I have a can of the color Lulu is (Flash Red! Oh Yes aha) soo if anything need spraying me and the boyf will tackle it! :)

And thanks, I'll be putting pic on laters of what we did over the weekend to her :) Red is my fav <3

Done much to yours?

Koop, ah yes, thanks :) I shall!

hi there, and welcome to the forum :)

out of interest, were the wheel trims the OEM Lupo trims? because imo they look real sweet. i ran mine without them when i first got mine, and i regret it, because looking back at pics, the black steelies looked pretty horrid (it didnt help that min were fairly rusted too :P)

but yea, hope to see good things from this when its on the road. and apart from soft blue (which is quite blatantly the best colour) Flash Red is one of my fav's :D

Hi Jamie,

Um not too sure, just the ones in my pic if you can see! They were scratched all over and i didnt like them ha :( Soo just had to take them off, plus im probs going to spray the steelies white before i get it on the road. :) Give them a good scrub, i think there is spray stuff you can get to help protect them, them get them white! :)

Hopefully will look as good in life as it does in my head ^_^