Bill's Silver Lupo GTI +++ Few Extra photos of my Vtec Mini

blister

• 2 weeks later...

Its all sorted now only things left to do is have the tracking done and have the cambelt fitted

i gave the lupo a good ol'e clean today only managed to get to the polishing stage as i had other things to do. I plan on colour coding the front splitter to match the wheels but i am not sure on doing it yet as the splitter is always touching the tarmac!

8584890.jpg

8584895.jpg

8584897.jpg

8584900.jpg

• 1 month later...

Attended Prept! missed the chance to take it on the track! at brands hatch but there soon will be a few more mods in the next month or so!

8848988.jpg

the only mod i have done since my last post is fit a oil catch tank (albeit temp fit)

8848998.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Lupo looks very nice :shades:

when theres an up theres a down :( hit a bump earlier and one of my tow eye covers fell off and got scratched badly :(

I did actually plan on selling my lupo and buying a porsche but the rear anti roll bar has rekindled my love for this little lupo! Already looking at what mod next and i cant think of anything

I has weitecs, they must go pretty damn low cos I'm a couple of turns up at the rear & there's looooads of thread at the front. I haven't tried any others to compare but I reckon they're reasonably comfortable considering how low I am.

Ah we're talking ride adjustment I take it. There's always the Spax RSX kit for half the price of the V3s :thumbsup:

:)height & stiffness adjustability. Drove from croydon to buckinghamshire today didnt miss a beat! Very nice to drive with the rear anti roll bar in place! And looking forward to the 2nd part of the journey tomorow up to santa pod!

Lupo was filled to the brim with petrol and i used a quarter of the tank and done 100miles which is good in my opinion 400miles to a whole tank!

I believe my rear wheel bearing has started wearing out now thou as there is a sound like a cricket coming from the drives side rear!

• 2 weeks later...

I got home safely!

done a few mods since being home,

Two storage devices are now hooked up to the radio so i now have 3gb of music ready to just click and play!

9029972.jpg

Photo of the lupo parked up after a long drive whilst i went on holiday (this photo makes me want air!)

9029982.jpg

**MODS on the list**

I have ordered some air ducting to take a cold air feed from the lower grill,

upgrade to 280mm discs and possibly upgrade the calipers all round

this lupo might soon become an all out track toy.. depending if i can find a nice porsche boxster or cheap carrera

• 5 weeks later...