Howdo chaps and chapesses

Dinx

Hi guys - new to the world of lupos so expect a few questions and any help would be appreciated!

Currently running a 1.4 2005 plate (trying to be sensible) however i've been a dubber for a number of years and also own a mk1 golf cabriolet (have been on other forums too) not to mention owning various polos and "borrowing" other peoples golfs :)

From the northeast - female (user id tends to confuse people??) love abit of banter, sarcasm included, hope I'm welcome in the club :)

Take care

Di

Pretty much everyone on here is nice, loads of usefull info as well.

Welcome to the clan :)

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers chaps - will try and get a pic or two up, currently looking for new shoes and suspension - so many ideas, but very indecisive!!

Thank you sweets - it is my baby..hopefully I can get the lupo looking good too :)

Golf is currently in bits - have new suspension to go on and after a new loom putting in it.

it took me three month to pick the zenders, no doubt it will take just as long to decide the direction for the loop!

Edited by Dinx

Looks pretty tidy you got a good base there look forward to seeing what you do with it :)

it was a low mileage cheap deal (imo) but i think im already slightly bored with the 1.4 engine - maybe i need to buy a gti also :blink:

ive been thinking schmits (sp) but think the full sliver, deep dish as well as the black with silver lip have been done quite abit, but they do look smashing....

grey camo interior?? thoughts? :)

Thanks for the welcome darl :)

I've hung around with a few of the golf newport lot, went to the leeds fest so went out drinking in leeds the night before - never again!! haha

Edited by Dinx

Yeah - they are abit strange like. I met some of the non-vw lot - that was an experience..... lol