My Suzuki Ignis sport JDM Track & Street ( d2 coilovers, Rota's, Bride & Takata )

lenny

had an absolute belter of a day at Scottish Car Show some awesome cars there the car got so much attention it was unbeilvable !!! and was the only iggy in the whole show !!!! :) so here is the pro shots of the car enjoy :)

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

well theres an official photo of my car love the pic only bad point is they took it at the side with the slow puncture :( lol

cruise-476.jpg

Edited by lenny

looks good, 1 nooby question, whys the primer always get sprayed over with black before colour? :)

looks good, 1 nooby question, whys the primer always get sprayed over with black before colour? :)

They spray the black on as a guid so wen flitting back the primer the no there's no imperfects in it before the colour goes on :)

I took loads of photo's of your car, and I think you saw me haha. Had the red and black jacket on, with the hat on?

Also fu for overtaking me when my sister was in the car the other night at Falkirk.

Yeah think a did mate u should have said hi and had a chat with me and a just wanted to see if it was u wee lupo was looking good mate a didnt know if you were going to go for it or not lol was picking the mrs up in falkirk then going back to ours lol.

Yeah had a slow puncture got it sorted though :)

2f2d4748.jpg

haha should be getting the pics up soon, I think.

and I went for it but realised it was stupid with my little sister there haha! car looks good though :D

Well had a wee day off today so decided to take my front bumper off ( not as bad as everyone thinks ) decided to remove the ac unit ( again not that hard ) and thought what the heck split the lights and tint them :)

04b42633.jpg

22dcdb12.jpg

2f60b90a.jpg

ea867729.jpg

258fbc85.jpg

d5d20319.jpg

dde0effc.jpg

0e00b1de.jpg

And the finnished product .....

a6da2021.jpg

c8bec286.jpg

Thanks guys no the 306 is my mate johns :)

Had my trackday yesterday at knockhill was a great day car done great everyone was suprised how quick and well it handled :)

483905_364213070314951_1648122585_n.jpg

605a22d7.jpg

d7d8017a.jpg

f5acee88.jpg

6d13ead1.jpg

a37e0bc6.jpg

e50dd6dd.jpg

ccfe0433.jpg

7f05af79.jpg

20f2bf8c.jpg