Edinburgh lupo.

Gwalk

Haloa club lupo :D.

sooo straight on to the point, At the weekend I got hold off a 1999 lupo 1.4s with F.S.H and 66 thousand on the clock. It is slammed to the ground on coil overs and sitting on 13" Vauxhall steelies ( meant to be g60 look a likes lol )

So far I have orderd up tailormade mats for it, stubby arial, wind deflectors and some night breaker lights.

Yesterday I got some 14" g60 wheels.. Planing to get them dipped, blasted and sprayed soon and wrapped in some decent tyres.

It is in the local garuage getting a timing belt kit, water pump and cv boot done so hopefully get it back tomorrow.

I am in Absalute love with it and can't believe how strong it pulls through all the gears.

I was hoping to get some photos uploaded off it but on the phone just now so can't :(.

Ohh and also, any one from Edinburgh area on this? And where could I get genuine front and rear mud flaps about?

Thanks for looking and hope to show you the little car soon.

Thanks again, Grant.

hello again, here are some picture of my lupo when i got it and what i have dont to it in the two weeks of having it :)

When i got it:

<a href=

<a href=

got some sweet G60 wheels:

<a href=

so last weekend i got onto it by raising the suspension ( now its only sitting at 60mm ).

I also bought wind deflectors for it as well :)

<a href=

needing to get center caps for them and that will be me sorted till i get bored of them :)

Polished and waxed:

<a href=

<a href=

Thanks Grant .

Edited by Gwalk

dont use a href

use the IMG tags instead (incased in [] brackets)

or click the wee pic of a green square in a frame from the bar above the edit box, then paste in the picture url