SCOTTISH V.A.G SPRING CHARITY MEET

LLOYD

Its sorted guys the Spring Charity Meet is now Finalised ( Granted Colin Was going to do this bit but he is obn Holiday)

Right details:

Location is Perth College

Date : 1st May Sunday doors open at 10am

Whats Happening: Show N Shine (Limited to 20 cars)£5/Car

Club Displays (10 Cars per stand) £ Donations

Gran Turismo 4 Head to head ( £5 registration fee)....

the prize for this will be half of the money it raises so the more of you that enter the better the prize and it will be a cash prize

There will be another charity raffle and at the moment we have only one star prize and what a prize:

A pair of VIP tickets for the BTCC rounds at knockhill with corporate hospitality in the Seat Cupra Challenge Area.Tickets are £1.00 each please bear in mind this prize is valued at around £200 so dig deep as it is for charity after all. For Legal reasons tickets can only be sold on the day and will be drawn at the end of the day (4pm) so please remember if you want tickets you can only get them at the event.

Sorry but with the proximity of GTI International, traders are rerluctant to attend we will however have toilets and a Butty van.

Clubs that want a club stand , Show n Shine entry or to register for gt4 comp email the generic club email box with what you want as the subject ie (Shownshine / Club stand / gt4) ( scottishvag@hotmail.co.uk )

Show n shine will be down to the first 20 emails recieved

Thanks for the support for the last event , its a bank holiday this time folks so lets crack the 250 mark this time and raise over a grand

Golf+ Mag may also be in attendance (still to be confirmed)

SPREAD THE WORD

Cheers

Lloyd

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perths easy to get to from irvine champ!

head for glasgow.....then follow the road for stirling............. once you get to stirling follow the road to perth, you'll do it in about 2 hours champ!

get stuck PM and al tell you a more detailed route!

yo yo yo !!!! sorry , a bit hyper , just when i thought that i wouldnt be able to go i remembered that i have the first week in may off from work so , guess what paddy i shall be going and so that we can make a bit thing of our selves i shall ask for a stand place and then if somebody has a better car than mines they can take my place

@lil_lupo, we shall organise nearer the time a convoy from glasgow or summit like that that way all u need to do is get urself to glasgow and we know the way

woo hoo cool i shall try n be there then smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> obviously ill know more nearer the time, my car aint anything special 1.4 S with bodykit etc so wont be on the stand, i get my car back tonight (was away getting painted) i shall put a pic up soon and youz can give me your opinion smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

go on the stand , that way we can have a stand !!! if we dont get enough cars we dont get a stand ! come on , mines has just had fully colour coded , spoiler and a few other bits so urs will lock better than mines so go on the stand

ps mattie said possibly , and i have pm'd about 3 other arosa owners on SE to ry and get them to come with us , T5POL , Paislysaint , and caz

so far we have

definately

Scottish_sport_16v - paddy (106)

miss sport 16v - kate (lupo )

John - (lupo)

One litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> - craig (arosa)

lil_lupo - ainz (lupo)

more than likely

Mattie - matthew (arosa) pending on exam dates

T5POL - ? - (arosa ) if he is off work then yes

not heard from , but usually there

stephen

lee

bombay bad boy

(really sorry ) but the other guy with the black GTi that was at the first perth meet , i have forgotten his name

ill be there if i have a licence by then and a car! so probaly wont be there cause driving examiners dont like me! if i am there my car would be totally standard cause wouldnt have had any time ot do anything! or probaly money for that matter!

Sorry I cant make this one guys.

Bit too close to 'The' day to take any long trips.

But I'll give my donation at one in the summer :wink:

Take lots of pics Paddy!

lol Can you imagen that.

I Scottish born kid being brought up, 'Up North'.

He'd be tighter than you Scots! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

so far we have

definately

Scottish_sport_16v - paddy (106)

miss sport 16v - kate (lupo )

John - (lupo)

One litre wonder - craig (arosa)

lil_lupo - ainz (lupo)

stephen - (lupo )

_lupogti_ - (lupo )

caz - (arosa )

Rick - (golf mk4 )

Mattie - matthew (arosa) pending on exam dates but will prob come up for lunch time

not heard from , but usually there

lee

bombay bad boy

(really sorry ) but the other guy with the black GTi that was at the first perth meet , i have forgotten his name

right paddy so do we have enough ppl for a stand yet ?? if we have enough ma mate rick can park up with UKMKVI's so we have another space for our lot and and i am going to say to Daryl as well (the guy with the silver arosa as well ) but is there a max number of cars we are allowed on the stand??