Haynes Manual for Lupo?

Is there a Haynes Manual for a VW Lupo. I searched their website for it, and when i clicked the Lupo link, the description for the Polo Manual came up..

I have searched on Amazon and ebay, still nothing?

Think it is worth checking my local car spares shop? Or Halfords? I think i may need one.

To: Website Orders

Subject: VW Lupo/Seat Arosa

Hi there, I am aware that no manual exists for either of these cars, and I am wondering if it possible to make requests. There are plenty of Lupo and Arosa owners who would benefit greatly from this, who at the moment are having to 'make do' with the 94-99 VW Polo manual, given the shared platform.

Regards

Curtis Elliott

To: Curtis Elliott

Subject: RE: VW Lupo/Seat Arosa

Dear Curtis,

Thank you for your email.

A manual for the Lupo/Arosa remains under consideration and will be reviewed again in March. There are a number of factors used in our decision making process: sales, number of variations, availability of information from the manufacturer, priority of other models and workshop allocation to name just a few points we have to consider.

I will add your request to our list and you are welcome to contact me for an update mid-March if you wish.

I am sorry we are unable to help at present.

Regards.

Trevor.

Technical Services (U.K. & Europe)

Haynes Publishing.

Email: tech@haynes.co.uk Tel: +44 (0)1963 442062

Maybe they'll make one? Maybe not, it was pretty inconclusive...

Edited by Curtis

Here's my response:

Dear Leon,

Thank you for your email.

A manual for the Lupo/Arosa remains under consideration and will be reviewed again in March. There are a number of factors used in our decision making process: sales, number of variations, availability of information from the manufacturer, priority of other models and workshop allocation to name just a few points we have to consider.

I will add your request to our list and you are welcome to contact me for an update mid-March if you wish.

I am sorry we are unable to help at present.

Regards.

Trevor.

Technical Services (U.K. & Europe)

Haynes Publishing.

Email: tech@haynes.co.uk Tel: +44 (0)1963 442062

Look familiar? haha