Ats cups

G16RYL

Wow they look stunning..............sorry was waiting for the pic to load and then realise there isn't one!!

Location? Condition of the wheels? Do they come with centre caps/nuts?

Mr Whittaker, if you want to sell things for £400 you're going to need some pictures.

May I suggest using a phone camera, transferring to a PC and then using the ever so popular imagine hosting site www.photobucket.com.

Once you've uploaded use the %7Boption%7D tags and then you will have pictures to accompany your expensive parts.

It would also help if you mention you're in Glasgow.

Details and pictures sell parts, two thirds of a line hardly warrants £400.

I'm not being awkward, I'm offering constructive criticism.

Sorry for my lack of info ! The wheels are in mint con, a part from two with have a a bit a kirbing on the edge, no laqure peel one centra cap missing. Am in Glasgow hope these pic help will try get more in the morning http://m1246.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/g16ryl/Snapbucket/4B33B913.jpg.html?o=0

Mr Whittaker, if you want to sell things for £400 you're going to need some pictures.

May I suggest using a phone camera, transferring to a PC and then using the ever so popular imagine hosting site www.photobucket.com.

Once you've uploaded use the %7Boption%7D tags and then you will have pictures to accompany your expensive parts.

It would also help if you mention you're in Glasgow.

Details and pictures sell parts, two thirds of a line hardly warrants £400.

I'm not being awkward, I'm offering constructive criticism.

:yes: