Flexifoil Bullet 2.5m Power kite

marcusgrant

Great for new starters in light winds. Used in medium winds it will pull you along more than comfortably! I was out the other day in the field when it was a bit damp (medium winds) and it was just dragging me across the whole field, certainly puts a smile on your face! Combine it with a board or buggy for even more fun.

Kite is in great condition, I bought it second hand a few months back. Reason Im selling it is that I want to get into DJ'ing and need to sell a few things. I'm not massively fussed on selling it which is why I havent put it on ebay.

Flexifoil Bullet 2.5m

Handles with safety system - let go of the handles and the kite is still attached to you, will float to the floor.

Extra lines (not cheap)

Bag

Instructions on how to set it up, very very easy once you've done it.

£135 posted. Can be collected from Northampton, 10mins from J16 M1

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

380425_10150464811909155_585319154_10829591_1142476301_n-1.jpg

Any questions let me know.

Cheers,

Marcus

haha not a silly question mate!

i normally look at the trees to see how windy it is. if they are swaying a little bit then its good for just taking it to the field and having a play, that picture above of me is when it wasnt very windy so im able to stand up straight.

if the trees are moving around a fair bit, then thats when it starts to get interesting, it will pull you along the ground!

You'll have no problems getting it off the ground, just shoots straight up, fixed length line.

if you cant feel any wind then it wouldnt be any good mate.

it needs less wind than the kites you use as a kid though lol.

If you look at the photos, you'll see there is a black mesh that goes around the top of the kite. Basically this is where the air goes in a fills the pockets of the kite out, so in the air it looks like its inflated.