Oooops, slightly embarrased

Paul

:oops: This evening, I was over at Quedgeley, outside the Royal Mail place, and saw a mint looking black Lupo. 8) As it was driving towards me, I pulled over and put down my window to ask if he was a member of this forum. He wasn't. So I told him the web address and recommended he joins. He smiled, bid me a good evening and drove off. I felt a little bit silly :roll: :oops: :roll: Still, I'm doing my bit to promote the forum :wink:

dont worry mate , once i had put the car in a carpark and seen a loop gti and so i ran back to the car , got a flier and then just as i was putting it under the wiper some old coffin dodger came along and asked me what i was putting on his car ! :oops:

Ha mate dont worry about it,nice to see the loop brigade of gloucester is increasing. There's one or two in the car park at work but one is clad with a pink furry steering wheel :shock: I havent seen either of the owners though.

QUOTE(Diamondblack)
Ha mate dont worry about it,nice to see the loop brigade of gloucester is increasing.  

It is indeed. Saw a yellow one outside The Brunswick tonight too...

Don't be embarassed matey, last summer I used to constantly flash my lights at some guy and a girl in a silver GTi that used to be around the Dudley area, and I think M1 and Tanner did the same. Always got an confused and slightly annoyed flash back :oops: