GT4 'ring times

one litre wonder ;)

QUOTE(snoopstah)
Apparently though, I do quite well when I'm tired...

nurby3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Oh crap! God...I've got some work to do biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I like the way this has now become a personal battle between the two of us! You know it's gonna get down to tenths soon!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was hard work...but I've managed it! 9min 12.212sec! I'm really enjoying this Snoop 9min12sec.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I've just uploaded a video I recorded of an out lap in the GTI. 9min 15s with some experimental lines (some which worked....others which didn't!). It's 25Mb DivX and zipped.

http://www.mikepahart.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...Nurburgring.zip

nurby4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Quite tricky going from a MR car to an FF car, takes me ages to remember how to drive without oodles of understeer! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Christ! I have my work cut out wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Well done mate.....this is really good fun!

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Not sure I'm gonna be able to put any more times in till next week now, so you should have plenty of time to beat it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Only had my copy since this afternoon - lazyness on my behalf :oops:

I've only been round a couple of times, and not tried the Lupo yet. Tho... Subaru Advan Imprezza JGTC thing, 311bhp, no driving aids, and medium tyres:

7m 10.751

89556944.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Only had my copy since this afternoon - lazyness on my behalf :oops:

I've only been round a couple of times, and not tried the Lupo yet. Tho... Subaru Advan Imprezza JGTC thing, 311bhp, no driving aids, and medium tyres:

7m 10.751

89556944.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

do you have a sony tv?

i'll explain why i'm asking this later

• 1 year later...

And ive just remembered why i dont play this game any more laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> , what are these liquorice tyres about.

Well getting bored and meeting the scenery a few times my first attempt was 9.58 blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I don't claim to be an expert, but I know the layout relatively well. I'd estimate there's in the region of 5-8 seconds to get off my time. I doubt you'll get it under 9 minutes though without cutting corners.

there is that sharp uphill to level s bend that can be cut nearish the beginning. but if you say you didnt cut i will see what i can do not cutting.

i'm not use to using medium tyres they are so less grippy.

Well, I wouldn't like to guarantee that I had two tyres on the track all the way round - I probably drifted wide at least once. Bear in mind I did that lap 18 months ago!

I do know I didn't purposefully cut any corner, and I very much doubt any off-track time I had did anything other than slow me down.

DSC00326.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

fair play! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> beach is showing us the light then people lets see if we can beat it!

Edited by Mr P