Astra Convertible Turbo Linea Rossa Swops!

Caz Turbo

2003 Vauxhall Astra Convertible Turbo, Linea Rossa Ed.

Extremely rare car, only 16 Linea Rossa convertibles were ever made with the Z20LET engine and only 15 are still on the road (according to howmanyleft.com)

Just under 70,000 miles (rises as car still in use)

MOT till April 12, Tax till Nov 12

Full Service History, Cam belt done & HPI clear with certificate to prove

Runs and drives brilliantly, no mechanicle faults knocks or bangs anywhere

Heated leather seats with matching steering wheel and interior

Full working order electric roof no leaks! + original wind deflector

Windscreen repaired at start of the year cause of two chips!

Multifunction computer (range, fuel consumption ect)

Cruise control

Immobiliser

Mods

Extended bonnet + wings to give the front a more aggressive look

Semi smooth boot with two tone rear bumper + boot strip

Genuine irmscher rear spats

M3 style rear spoiler

OPC style front grill

Brand new Vectra XP 2 alloys powder coated black with brand new nankang ns 2s cost (1000£!)

Full turbo back miltek non resi exhaust system 2.5'', very quite when driving normal but a nice growl when ya put ya foot down

Derestricted airbox with courtnay panel filter

Baileys dump valve

Smoked side reapers

Irmscher door pins

Corsa VXR alloy pedals

Chrome bonnet lifters

Whole car debadged

Flat blades + Insignia washer jets

Flame red centre console + Dial surround + Rocker cover

Gloss black windscreen rails

Kenwood cd player with aux in + has all wiring from battery and headunit routed to the boot for a sub and amp!

Car is in extremely good condition for its age and i am very reluctant to sell it but im getting on the property ladder so need something smaller, car has recently had a full respray so bodywork is immaculate, i will include in the sale a GSI front bumper as the front bumper at the moment is not very good condition & i will change the oil and filter for new owner to drive it away, any questions just ask, i am looking for a tastefully modified 1L lupo or arosa + cash my way or £3750 drives it away thank u! IMG_0510.jpgIMG_0518.jpgIMG_0484.jpgIMG_0345.jpgIMG_0511.jpgIMG_0519.jpg

Edited by Caz Turbo

Why not try selling it on an astra owners club? Its hardly a car anyone would want to swap a lupo for? - trying to be honest.

Edited by BEP51

just picked up a genuine gsi bumper its getting sprayed right now and on the hunt for a miltek resi centre section so the exhaust isnt too loud :/ once i have sourced the pipe the oil and filter will b changed when it gets installed ready for new owner!

• 2 weeks later...

2003 Vauxhall Astra Convertible Turbo, Linea Rossa Ed.

Extremely rare car, only 16 Linea Rossa convertibles were ever made with the Z20LET engine and only 15 are still on the road (according to howmanyleft.com)

http://www.howmanyleft.com/vehicle/vauxhall_astra_linea_rossa_t_conv.

70200 miles low miles for age of car! (rises as car still in use)

MOT till April 12, Tax till Nov 12

Full Service History, Cam belt done & HPI clear with certificate to prove

Runs and drives brilliantly, no mechanical faults knocks or bangs anywhere

Heated leather seats with matching steering wheel and interior

Fully working electric roof with no leaks! + original wind deflector

Windscreen repaired at start of the year because of two chips!

Multifunction computer (range, fuel consumption, MPG ect)

Factory fitted alarm

Cruise control

Immobiliser

Mods

Genuine Astra GSI front bumper painted two tone red and black

Color coded V grill with custom made vauxhall badge

Extended bonnet + wings (Badboy Bonnet)

Semi smooth boot with two tone rear bumper + boot strip

Genuine irmscher rear spats

M3 style rear lip spoiler

Brand new Vectra XP 2 alloys powder coated black with brand new nankang ns 2s i do have a fifth alloy which is the spare it is black like the rest but needs a tyre and has some paint missing

Full turbo back miltek non resi exhaust system 2.5'', Not as loud as u might think nice and subtle

Derestricted airbox with courtnay panel filter

Baileys red dump valve

Smoked side reapers

Irmscher door pins

Corsa VXR alloy pedals

Whole car debadged

Flat blades + Insignia washer jets

Flame red centre console + Dial surround + Rocker cover

Gloss black windscreen rails

Kenwood cd player with aux in + has all wiring from battery and headunit routed to the boot for a sub and amp!

Car is in pristine condition for its age and i am very reluctant to sell it but im getting on the property ladder so need something smaller unfortunately! i have owned the car for a year now and it has been a joy never let me down once, the drive and ride comfort are amazing and who ever buys it will not be disappointed, over the past year i have spent well over 3000£ on this car, at start of October the car had a full respray costing 1200£, then while this was happening i got the wheels brand new which were nearly 1000£ + the gsi bumper £500 so im not going to make anything on this i just asking for my money back, any questions just ask! viewings recommended im free every friday and saturday! Looking for £3750 ONO IMG_0596.jpgIMG_0597.jpgIMG_0598.jpgIMG_0599.jpgIMG_0600.jpgIMG_0603.jpgIMG_0606.jpgIMG_0604.jpgIMG_0605.jpgIMG_0601.jpgIMG_0602.jpgIMG_0519.jpg

th_IMG_0607.jpg

Still no luck?

people say it looks nice n if they had the money they would buy it but no joy :/ had a timewaster on pistonheads contact me but still nothing, its on here corsa c uk, astra owners network, ebay, pistonheads, gumtree, swapz just bad time to sell i guess :S