1999 spec honda integra dc2 type R uk spec

Chris_82

So sadly the time has come to sell my beloved uk integra type r,I have had my integra for nearly two years and i truly will miss her but a change of car is what im feeling these days so she must go to fund my new purchase!

I have spent alot of time,effort and a splash of money on this car it is completly standard and i wanted to keep it that way under my ownership.

I bought this car completly standard from wales and knew what i wished to do to her from the start which was to make her clean and keep her that way i have a build thread on here if u wish to look:

http://www.itr-dc2.c...4592&highlight=

1999 uk spec integra type R

110,000 miles

fsh mostly honda to 76,274 non honda to 99,706

12 months mot

6 months tax as of 1/12/11 (will reduce as time goes by)

In a quick run down the car has had:

full respray 4 months ago in the original honda championship white

right gearbox torque mount changed

new repainted rocker cover in original red wrinkle with new rocker gasket fitted at the same time.

original wheels refurbed

both rear calipers replaced for refurbed units(from brakes international)

engine bay completly cleaned

interior,seats cleaned

new original type r integra mats

all calipers painted in honda red to match badges

new rear speakers fitted (vibe fli)

new red stitched gear gaiter(tegwia)

and a few other things i have probably forgotten

The car is in very good condition as can be seen in my project thread it has always been driven below 3,500 rpm untill upto full running temp and has never been on a track day with me or with the previous owner(dont know the other owners) and has never missed a beat,it has full honda history upto 76,2749cambelt was replaced at this period ) and then non honda to 99,706,i also have a continuation service book so to keep the services up i have a fair few reciepts for work and honda parts i have bought(torque mount,windscreen rubbers and so on too)i have both keys and also the red key which is still in the original packaging it also comes with both the original honda pouches with the manuals and such and the other is for the original registration,mots,tax,service manuals and reciepts.

The car has mot untill december 11th 2011 but this will be sorted and shall come with a 12 month ticket for the new buyer,Tax has just been renewed it shall have a new shiny 6 month disc or there about in the window for the new buyer,the current mileage is 110,000(this will go up due to daily use) it starts at first turn of the key is still tight feeling handles great gearbox has no crunches in any gears at any revs,it does not eat oil uses alot less than the honda's tolerance,it pulls strong in vtec with the correct engagement point,when the car was ripped apart for respray the inner quarters where treated with bilt and hamber products deox gel to remove any rust and primered with bilt and hamber anti rust primer this was also done on the arches and the outer quarters as a precautionary measure, the arches are rust free.

Gearbox fluid was changed with the recomended honda gearbox oil about 6 months ago.

Brake fluid was replaced when rear calipers where removed and replaced about 10 months ago.

Engine oil is replaced every 3,000-4,000 miles religiously with a full synthetic 10w 30.

Bad points:

Wheels could do with being refurbed again there is no curbing to the wheels they just have some brake dust stuck to them (im going to give them a real good going over and put some poor boys sealent on them) but they still look nice.

Ihave recently noticed a small buble on the rear drivers quarter.

Im looking for £4,000 offers or px for a lupo/try me

If i have missed any info u may wish to know please do not hesitate to ask

my mobile is 07852259741.

cheers chris

Can vouch for this car, lurked on the project thread on ITR-DC2.com. If anyone is worried about the age of this car or an Integra in general, don't. It's an amazing car (used to own one) and you will be severely impressed with it! Best of luck with the sale mate.

Thank you for the nice comments Iain did you use to be on the itr forum?

Price drop to £3,800!!!

Has had new oem Honda trailing arm bushes fitted.

Front and rear wheel bearing replaced also.

All new parts have always been replaced with genuine Honda parts on this car.

Hehehehe I do love this car don't really know why I'm selling to be honest is good on fuel,pretty quick,amazing around the twisties,huge boot just fancy a change and to get back to the vw scene

Will miss that vtec roarrr madness though!!

How u getting on with your lupo?

I've read u have had some gearbox linkage issues hope u have it sorted bud.

I changed the clutch on the weekend, took me AGES to get the gearbox off, but managed to and replaced clutch and put it back on now. So far so good! Still need to change the oil in it to see if that makes it smoother... Clutch feels a lot better now though. Fitted some new things to it on the weekend but started hammering it down... so packed tools away and called it a weekend :(

I cant believe your selling this! If only i had the money :(

I used to own a 2000 black uk dc2 before my lupo too, best car I've ever owned, yours looks pristine, good luck with sale,

Thank you for the nice comments Iain did you use to be on the itr forum?

Price drop to £3,800!!!

Has had new oem Honda trailing arm bushes fitted.

Front and rear wheel bearing replaced also.

All new parts have always been replaced with genuine Honda parts on this car.

Yeah used to own a 98 reg UKDM, nowhere near as good nick as yours though! Still lurk the ITR forums every now and then as I still love the cars :-)

Best of luck with the sale mate, someone's going to get a minter with this.

Thanks mate took awhile to get this clean but she looks lovely now,Its mad how quite the car market is now and bad being near Christmas but not gonna drop the price anymore and every time I get in her I wanna keep her more and more and wonder why I'm selling her such a good all rounder.

Would love to euro her but don't wanna mess with it and the modding bug is biting at my heels! Lol

What was your username on itr? would love to see some pics of your car.

Thanks rocketrepairer.

Thanks mate took awhile to get this clean but she looks lovely now,Its mad how quite the car market is now and bad being near Christmas but not gonna drop the price anymore and every time I get in her I wanna keep her more and more and wonder why I'm selling her such a good all rounder.

Would love to euro her but don't wanna mess with it and the modding bug is biting at my heels! Lol

What was your username on itr? would love to see some pics of your car.

Thanks rocketrepairer.

It's the same name on the ITR forum mate :)

You should defo keep her and Euro her! I did so this year and it's an experience never to forget! Did all the great roads (Stelvio is brilliant, but not as good as the San Bernardino pass!!) but did them in my old FN2 but i can only assume they'd be even better in an ITR ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just in the process of putting the same engine into my classic mini :innocent:

That'll be a weapon haha