MINT LUPO GTI FOR SALE

DJ Mistry

hi there i am selling my Lupo GTI its in Sliver and its a 6 speed one. It has been lowered on apex 6 It has Brand new BBS wheel with new tyres all 4. I have done 45000miles and the car has full services history with it. I have Put new exhausts systems by Long-life. I have just had the bonnet and the front bumper spray and i also got the left and right side been sprayed too by VW in Nottingham the only thing is the boot has a little mark on it hardly see it. The car get washed and clayed and power polished every weekend. The car runs nice and smooth and its quick and fast. I ve also just put a Jettex panel filter. I am looking for £7600 with the BBS wheel or you can have it with the GTI wheels for £7350

If you would like picture please email ur address

thanks

Hiten

wheels002.jpg

Nice GTI, good luck with sale.

I am assuming for £250 those are not BBS RS (which sell for £1k-ish and up) but a copy. Could you please confirm this, wouldn't want you to get in any trouble with potential buyers.

If they are genuine BBS RS, I'll send you the £250 now.

R

nice car but overpriced

Firstly this is a for sale thread - not a open discussion on the price (please let me know if otherwise stated)

In the market at the moment I don't see another low mileage Lupo Gti comparable with this one. Hence the price isn't comparable, so the owner can stipulate what price he or she wants.

Whether the price is achieved is a different matter.

Car looks good, I'd say if you’re looking for that price information regarding how many owners, how long have you had the car, any optional extras etc etc

• 2 weeks later...