Lupo Dakar Rally Concept

MrSloanes

I dont think it is going to be winning any rallies any time soon! The tyre/arch gap doesnt look particluarly suited to off roading :swerve:

its a "slammed" off road car lol! who says dakar rally cars cant have more lows lol! although driving over a pensil may be a slight problem never mind a hill lol

Put it this way, I have forgotten more about photoshopping cars than you know. Bell end

And what a way to go about proving that.

Tbh i never questioned your ability, more your taste.

I would like to see some more pick ups mate :thumbsup: :thumbsup: , i am tempted to take the grinder to mine, my roof shift anyway lol

Cut the roof off any road car and it wont be on the road much longer if it has been done to a monocoque shell.

I like art made from the **** of baboons smeared all over my car , again it's different, never said it was good though

Okay, why is the so much rage going on in CL all of a sudden? It always seems to be involving you Scotty. Personally I think if you can't hack the banter, then find another forum where there is no banter and shenanigans. It always starts with Scotty making a funny comment which 99% of us find funny, and the OP takes it to heart. Then it's rise of the keyboard warrior. I think new people (I know I'm relatively new) on here need to learn that it's all part of the community on here.

My 2p

Its part of the net in general too.

Some respond like they have just caught me sleeping with there girlfriend/mam/dad/sister/brother/granny who are all of a legal age and consenting, all i said was his hot wheels paint picture hurt my eyes.

Cut the roof off any road car and it wont be on the road much longer if it has been done to a monocoque shell.

Granted, but there is ways round that and its less than half the roof to come off, by the time you caped the top of the quarter panels off, and where the back axel is mounted and put re-enforcing bars from turret tops to B pillar and as long as you dont carry out heavy in it , it should be fine. if you really wanted to make sure all you would need to do is re-enforce the cills, yes the end result would be heavier than the oringinal but for some reason I like the look of a loop pickup, but what you have said is completly true Scotty in the sense that you cant just cut the roof of a monocoque shell and jobs done, there is more to it than that.

ps I would still have to convince our lass to let me do it, cos it would be hers I cut up not mine :twisted:

George

Say nowt and put for test there would not blink an eye. the amount of work that people do to there cars around the world modding them and getting them on the road puts this in the shade, after all I would rather drive that safety wise, than a loop with its suspension lovely personsized to get a little lower, or the case of putting around 200bhp and bags of torque through a shell thats not designed for it by a long shot, over the years cars have been cut to death and welded back together to make them into what the owner wants, and put onto the road legal. as the last post says, its not as easy as choping roof off, but that does not meen it cant be done Scotty.

Any cutting of the monocoque chassis requires an iva, strengthening would need tests to show that it is up to being road worthy, I doubt anyone can really provide those tests so it would be rendered not road worthy, check retro rides forum or the ace site that have been trying to get clarity on the rules for ages.

Have you not noticed the regular cars on eBay that are supposedly 99% complete and only need registering, the owners have been building them then realised they will never get on the road so bang them on the bay to sell to unsuspecting people who don't realise the rules.

Its part of the net in general too.

Some respond like they have just caught me sleeping with there girlfriend/mam/dad/sister/brother/granny who are all of a legal age and consenting, all i said was his hot wheels paint picture hurt my eyes.

Fair point and brilliant analogy :)