lupo only photoshoot

clcoles

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=171951372888780 follow this think to the facebook event lets make this happen :)

nothing is confirmed as of yet, just thinking of a lupo only photoshoot in london basically meet up convoy down there spend a day in london doing photos all over the place then towards when light starts fading get to the grafitti tunnel (leake street i think its called) and get some epic photos, also trying to get some magazines involved such as Fast Car Magazine, Performance VW Magazine ukstance car club stanceworks etc, should be good just click attend if you would be interested in attending this !!and post your ideas

Fair play for trying to get something like this set up. But last year I went on nw dubs tunnel run and that was the 27th of December I believe and that was a good date , and there we met up in north London in a very big car park, chilled check out the cars that and the leader gave out some info on the convo and a sheet with places you got to be at certin times ( with the post code on just incase you went the wrong) and we meet at some great places like under cannery walf and we ended up at the graffiti tunnel. I have to say it was every well organised and was a great night. But there was all types of dubs there which made it good so I think you shouldn't make it just lupus and include polos and that coz your numbers will shoot up!

Joe

well we may have to lookinto that i mean all people that are interested can say there attending and if we get enough people interested then it shall turn into a 'dub photoshoot' and p.s the dates not 1st jan you turd lol it says on the description that we dont yet have a time nor date waiting to see whos interested and what days most people can do to get the most people possible im thinkinkg it will be more along march april time tbf but like i say it all depends what everyone else can do, also if anyone is interested in coming along to this click attending on the event so we can see what sort of numbers were going to end up with thanks guys ... TELL YOUR FRIENDS>

change of plan been speaking with a fair few people and they reckon this should be a complete vw event ... so it now is :) all i will suggest is maybe when we get there or whatever we can still have certain car only few pictures etc its not a problem :) now lets get lots of people on board and ideas flowing, and magazines/photographers involved !!!! any help will be amazingly appreciated guys !! thanks! p.s i need some work doing to my lupo this winter for this photoshoot. does anyone know of any garages around the northamptonshire area that would smooth a few things for me etc, also in need of another bonnet if anyone has one for sale ? cheers much appreciated!!