Nimbus arosa..

ElZ 16v

Bep 51 excactly what im looking for looks so realistic :) time to save up 650 quid :)

Cheap respray?

would be amazing if you could find a (legal) way to tint the red parts of your rear lights purple to match the wheels!

kp9o1jnvpurple.jpg

even better if you could do that with cambridge lights then the grey part would match the car better!

Edited by BEP51

BEP, you are a wizard :) the purple would be coool! The car is now goin battleship grey, 300 pound for the respray as im stripping and prepping the car then my mate ash ( he did my wheels) is gonna help me paint it :)

Oh it wudnt be an entire respray the inside of the arosa i.e all the panelling you can see inside will remain black and under the bonnet would be black coz getting black interior an maybe sell the bbs an get some new wheels :)

£650 for a respray? I was quoted £1600 for a strip n spray.

I think because the Lupo uses so much of the exterior colour on exposed panels on the interior.

Its good that they did that though as its been painted thoroughly :) my mates c2 has primer under the bonnet