some one do my roof please :)!

azzii18

carbon fibre vinyl tends to go a bit dull and look even less real, i saw a mk4 in silver the other day with a cf vinyl roof and it looked awful as it was dirty and dull - black would have looked much better on it.

carbon fibre vinyl tends to go a bit dull and look even less real, i saw a mk4 in silver the other day with a cf vinyl roof and it looked awful as it was dirty and dull - black would have looked much better on it.

depends where you get the stuff from. like joeadamou says; keep it clean and it's good stuff. A few friends of mine have carbon wrap inside and out of their cars and it looks just as good as when they wrapped it :tongueout:

• 3 weeks later...

decided to paint mine gloss black, truth is its hard to see with a Taff green, but here it is for you to take a beak at

6283318880_7b3f3a2166_z.jpg

31072011603 by mrpbentley, on Flickr

looks like a LOT of orange peel on that?

yes there is a bit here and there, now my polisher has arrived it will get cut back and look a little sharper

• 2 weeks later...

thanks mate, pity its so hard to see on the car generally, makes me want to respray in a more contrasting colour. . . Audi sprint blue perhaps ! that should look good against a black roof, what do ya reck ?