Movement with polybushes fitted

I had my MOT today, and got an advisory of 'NSF lower suspension arm synthetic bush deteriorated but not resulting in excessive play'

The bushes are Powerflex items that were fitted this spring.

The off side is perfect, with no play at all, however there is a not insignificant amount of play in the nearside. Could one of the bushes be knackered already? (manufacturing fault maybe?)

I fitted them to avoid exactly this issue!

Yeah they had a faulty batch when a factory burnt and they had to be made somwehere else. Ring forge motorsport and ask about it or ring powerflex they were doing free replacments (tho I know its a pain for you to press new ones in)

**** SELLER though and baiscaly after a week of trying to get somthing out of them I have got nowhere. They dont speak english (which isnt their fualt) but hard to deal with and I have given up now

• 3 weeks later...

powerflex get back to your e-mail?

Apologies for the late reply, I have been sunning myself in the Canary Islands for a fortnight!

Powerflex want photos showing deterioration, in order to grant a warranty claim. Ill try and sort some out tomorrow, not sure if it will show much though.

I have asked if thy can supply me with a bush singly, but they wont, so if they wont send me one free Im going to have to buy a pair

• 1 month later...

sorry about resurrecting this topic guys however...i read alot about uprated bushes and have come to the conclusion it is quite an exspensive upgrade.however in the past few years of owning lupos i must say that i do got through the rubbers quite abit. would you recommend these as a viable upgrade? and if so is it a long drone out process where you literaly take all the parts off and just change them one by one with the new bushes or do they sell them attached. i.e new wishbone..etc

thanks