normal tank range?

corby

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting about this 'magic button'...will bear it in mind.

I get 430 miles out of 28-29 litres (I don't go into the reserve). That makes it 67-70mpg. Well impressed, as it's not all easy going on my roads to work. I'm willing to forgive the limited power of the engine for that kind of return...I still love the quality feel of the drive and it keeps up with everyone else, so that'll do. Although, it makes my 1.6d Mk1 Golf feel like a turbo'd rocket!

Would love a 45 litre tank though, like most other cars have...less visits to the pump. Hey ho

well iv just got a 1.0L lupo from a 1.6 saxo vtr haha

saxo= £68 full tank which then = 130-150miles till red haha stupid french car

lupo well iv never had to fill her really but i no its good since £10 seems to get me half a tank from just before red haha and that £10 got me 84miles till red light just cam on as i was on way to petrol station haha

iv also got a 6n2 polo what is gettin repaired as it was in a slight crash but it wasnt too good on fule always on red light but i think the trick is treat it to a nice service every once in a wile unlike i have done to the polo but the lupo has just had one :D

I dont think its even possible for it to use that much fuel in that distance

thats y its now gone i swapped it for a lupo 1.0E haha and now my money i cant get rid of it in tank haha

the saxo was a 51plate vtr aswell with a major dry mouth i think it just loved to eat petrol i dont thing it had had a service from about 50k to 78k with is what is had on when i got rid it was overfuleing to the part it was spitting flames out even thow it did have decat but still it souldnt do that ahah