Blue Gti's?

LupoGirlRacer

i dont think they do the raven blue anymore, get a silver one be abit different laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Been following your site for a while - thought i'd better join!!

i've a Raven Blue Gti (04 plate) which i changed my reflex silver Gti for last year.

don't know if the still do the blue, but it is a nice colour - a bit different, but the silver is easier to clean and hides stone chips better!!!

I looked in a recent brochure and Raven blue has been ommitted.

LincolnLupo - think Anthracite was still available as well though I am happy to stand corrected. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Anthricite, now that is the colour to go for smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Been following your site for a while - thought i'd better join!!

i've a Raven Blue Gti (04 plate) which i changed my reflex silver Gti for last year.

don't know if the still do the blue, but it is a nice colour - a bit different, but the silver is easier to clean and hides stone chips better!!!

hi claire and welcome. was it you i saw in wrexham at the weekend - you were just coming out of the car park by TK MAXX?? I was in my silver GTI and we waved at each other - or have i got the wrong of the stick (as usual!!) oh, and welcome to the club! :wink:

I got VW Lincoln to ring up and see if there was any way of getting a new one done in blue and the dealer said they'd stopped all colours other than red, silver and black.

I was a little suprised they said they'd stopped anthracite but that's what I was told. I suppose they must sell the most cars in those colours and as they're cutting back production before stopping all together, that's what they still make.