Some parts for sale.. rear Arb,subframe,BMC,GTI Suspension...

Jossm

For sale

White line rear ARB in red £100 Posted (best mod i have ever bout for my car. only done a few k excellent condition) SOLD

Heko wind deflectors SOLD

Lupo gti BMC SOLD

Full gti suspension in good condition with 40mm gmax lowering springs. £100 posted

Corbeau bucket seat sliding and tilting subframe suitable for fixed back and reclining seats £55 posted

lupo steering wheel boss £25 posted

drivers side headlight washer jet cap in primer £5 posted

Edited by Jossm

Will the BMC fit 1.4s non sport models? or is the silicone a different size

yes the bmc fits lupos upto 1.6,unsure of the size of the 1.4 throttle body but you can buy a silicon adapter piece for around £10 to make it fit

What lowering springs are on the GTI suspension? How many miles have the shocks/springs covered?

gti shocks have done 35k and springs have done 12k the springs are made by gmax

Sorry mate just seen the photo of the bmc, I will definately have it. How do I pay, I am in Manchester where abouts are you, if not to far could collect it :) please text me back ASAP

Sorry mate just seen the photo of the bmc, I will definately have it. How do I pay, I am in Manchester where abouts are you, if not to far could collect it :) please text me back ASAP

pipe work sold . only have the BMC on its own remaining £65

Edited by Jossm

Or does the bmc come with a fitting kit ?, I assume that you bought all the pipework seperate, with the hoses ?

can i see a picture of the wind deflectors? and are they stuck with adhesive tape or are they the slot in ones? v interested

Edited by hunid-brake

can i see a picture of the wind deflectors? and are they stuck with adhesive tape or are they the slot in ones? v interested

they are just tintedblack. i havent got a pic but they r in excellent condition. they slide in . thanks Edited by Jossm