ELZ's Matt Black Mk1 Arosa.. Now Green 6n Polo

ElZ 16v

yea me too jus gunna concentrate on keeping it clean an fittin the replacement front wings one day.. i need more ideas for my car haha i really want a black headliner

sad day for my brothers mk1 arosa and my dads old audi avant ..

f5ff1a98.jpg

0c4196d9.jpg

f1532c00.jpg

727e6079.jpg

my nans audi avant still going strong haha!

ac477c30.jpg

few minor changes in appearance after UD will get better pic

Looks awesome dude. Was gonna convoy with you when we saw you on the way back yesterday but you were going far too slow :bleh:

Keep the windscreen one for a bit I reckon I quite like it. This has made quite a transformation with a few minor changes, top work mate :D

been wanting to get yellow tint film for ages and a bloke at ud sold it £8 for a good amount of film so im happy.. i like the idea of te sticker but its not excactly old school:p

i need some different wheels and skinnier tires so i can get the new arches on! dont suppose anyone interested in pxing g60's with good tyres and some green smartcar trims and cash eitherway :) ideally something like pslot,teardrops,castalettes,banded steels :)

Edited by ElZ 16v

haha iv had steels need something different and a set of spare wings off my broters arosa that died as my arches are flaired like mad from when i had my bbs and the flair looks gash and makes the car look a shed imo so need

to hurry up an get skinnier tires and new wheels i ideally want like a 14x6 or 14x6.5so they tuck very nicely but a bit of poke is always nice to see haha

Ah right. There's some white castellets on club polo atm, & some P sluts that could do with a polish

yeaa iv got no money till after 4th april as i have a £1000 insurance renewal and £71 tax going out end of this month haha my mate showed me a set of p slots going for £110 an they were cleannnn

Castellet fella's up for swaps ;) In west yorks too so not that far from us mate

• 2 weeks later...

looking to swap my G60 steels will consider every type of wheel..

they have some paint flaking as i have been running smart car trims (also included in swap)

maxxis 195 45 tyres with loads of tread left

also have the 4 vw G60 bolt covers which will also be thrown in with swap

ideally looking for older vw wheels like starlites,teardrops,castalettes or 13" bandeds but will consider any type of wheel

cash eitherway

a few bad quality pictures courtesy of my iphone and low sun :)

09d86bd6.jpg

arosa and my mates mk3 rolling stones edition golf

fc94e338.jpg

smurf torture

2b4d692c.jpg

removed the i love speedbumps sticker