Josh's Arosa TDI - scrubs those's seats!!

walkerjosh91

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have been thinking of making one for ages now but can't think of anywhere to attach it at the front. i ideally want to bolt it to something steel and solid and not to the bumper. Il keep an eye out on this thread to see how you get on.

Firstly, lovely car man, stunning colour and everything just works!

Secondly, i think mounting the sump guard to the bumper is a decent idea actually, might give it a bit more flex and absorb some of the impacts rather then denting/putting a hole through it, its not like it being driven in anger on rough terrain or anything. Anyway, just my £0.02 :)

Firstly, lovely car man, stunning colour and everything just works!

Secondly, i think mounting the sump guard to the bumper is a decent idea actually, might give it a bit more flex and absorb some of the impacts rather then denting/putting a hole through it, its not like it being driven in anger on rough terrain or anything. Anyway, just my £0.02 :)

Cheers dude!!! :D, yeah it not too bad, is some flex init but firm aswell, yeah I do drive carefully over **** terrain like my work street which is full of patched Tarmac haha, but both my sumps have gone on country lanes from rocks thar rolled of banking and off a lorry the last one haha :D so helps there too :)

Sump guards looking good but i really couldn't run those bolts so long off the frame! Id rip those off as soon as it moved!

Nice idea though, i need to look at making my rally car Guard fit.

^_^

i thought it was something else at first.. ;)

had a look on ebay but couldnt warrant spending £50 on a gearknob as i need to do other things its from a website called hotrod tiki tey do loads of different styles quite good came in 3 days £2.50 postage aha! yea dunno how i can attach the gear gaitor to it..

nice arosa btw.

Spent this afternoon cleaning the car interior out.

I used this stuff which absolulty brill!!!

05e16edf.jpg

Defo worth the pennies :).

Ended up like this :

88d5fcae.jpg

Still abit damp so look patchy but there are spotless.

76abff5e.jpg

Did the carpet too :

8518e9f9.jpg

All the crap inside them!!! :o

50a5f7d3.jpg

And then finished off giving the plastic a clean with meguiars

3a0cdae5.jpg

Josh

had a look on ebay but couldnt warrant spending £50 on a gearknob as i need to do other things its from a website called hotrod tiki tey do loads of different styles quite good came in 3 days £2.50 postage aha! yea dunno how i can attach the gear gaitor to it..

nice arosa btw.

Yeah think I looked on there before saw some good ones!, I know some of them right daft prices!!! Haha

Thanks dude :)

• 2 weeks later...