alot of lupo's at USC

shaunsprules

was a crap show compared to last year.. full of chavs revving their cars at 3am... fools! lol

good to meet you guy! car looked smart :)

yeh it was mate, thinking of trying to get a club together for the next one so we can park in club parking. yeah you too piers mate, yours looked lush too. good luck with whatever u choose to do with it man, keep in touch bud.

yeh it was mate, thinking of trying to get a club together for the next one so we can park in club parking. yeah you too piers mate, yours looked lush too. good luck with whatever u choose to do with it man, keep in touch bud.

yeah that would be cool! you gonna get all the plastics for your engine bay and get it cleaned up? that will make loads of difference :) iv concentrated on keeping mine clean since day one lol! bit sad but worth it! yeah definately. dont think im going next year as this time was disappointing compared to last year.

yeah going to give it a try! just need to get paid so i can buy a load of cleaning stuff.

want to make it sound a bit louder too though so saving up for that as well ;) haha boy racer yuuuup :)

noo you are coming next year and actually guna race me on the strip this time! chicken :P

yeah going to give it a try! just need to get paid so i can buy a load of cleaning stuff.

want to make it sound a bit louder too though so saving up for that as well ;) haha boy racer yuuuup :)

noo you are coming next year and actually guna race me on the strip this time! chicken :P

haha!! :) ok your on but i probs wont have it next year... will be something a little quicker ;) you should have had mine instead (Y) lol!

ye was a shame chav's did rule it all :/

we were up on the club camping next to blackpool mods, sooo much better up there :) was right at the back in a nice little spot :)

black lupo looked lush!! how much was the wrap? i wanted 1 :D

was a decent weekend i thought, shame it rained a bit but could have been worse! did you go anywhere near M40, A34 way on the way back?

i think we did, was in a group with a 2corsa's golf mk2, mk4 and a 106 quicksilver..... was going 2 miles an hour on the way back to annoy people so if you were in the cue..... sorry lol

ye was a shame chav's did rule it all :/

we were up on the club camping next to blackpool mods, sooo much better up there :) was right at the back in a nice little spot :)

black lupo looked lush!! how much was the wrap? i wanted 1 :D

Haha cheers man! For design and fitting your looking about £120 mate. I may have got a feature in Fast Car waiting to hear back not holding m breathe tho!

well all in all it was a good show, with the cars on strip and events going on but timing was off by about 15mins on each thing what was going on and chav's did rule the show, but if you can look past that and have a laugh it was good :)