Engine flush paid for it's self in days !!!!!!

There are better oils than Mobil1. I know Porsche recommend it, but I ignore that. I almost always use Fuchs/Silkolnene. Otherwise I use cheaper fully synthetic oil but change it twice as often. I always try to get the oil roasting hot before I drain it. Although that's quite a task in the Lupo.

As Defcon5 said, with oil flushes on an old engine you run the risk of dislodging something, and blocking an oilway. It is better to run an engine with good quality oil changed regularly as soon as the engine is run in.

There are better oils than Mobil1. I know Porsche recommend it, but I ignore that. I almost always use Fuchs/Silkolnene.

No doubt there are, I use it as I get 5l for £25, and I dont think there is anything as good for that price! If I couldnt get it so cheap I would use Castrol Edge.

Do you use the /Fuchs/Silko on Opie Oils recommendations by any chance?

Not exactly. I started using Silkolene oils in the mid '90s. When you're running tuned 2 strokes that need rebuilding every few thousand miles, you soon learn which oils are good, and which are not.

I do occasionally buy in bulk from Opie when they have offers on