My bespoilered black 1 litre

HDH

Maybe this topic should be locked now.Every post is going to take the píss or slate that poor Lupo.I have been a member here for a while now,i dont post much,but i read most of the post's every day because this site is the best there is for any one that owns a Lupo.If you need advise for a common problem,info on tyres,wheels,springs,electrical problems,installing ice,speakers or anything,someone will help you.I have noticed some people have an attitude problem,that is life,some people are born ássholes.

When i bought my GTi,it was rare,the Lupo was rare.Not now.After seeing what people are doing to the car,i have been thinking of selling it.I dont want to,it is the best car i have ever owned

Another (polo) website people are starting to say,"im gonna go for a Lupo".Cruso,JB,Snoop........i think i might follow you

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I been thinking along the same lines too LUPO.

but then again there are some real nice xamples around too (lupo wise) i still get loads of idea's from most the guys on this forum and feel that if i did have any drama's with car or new bits then they would help me out smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

recently there have been some complete muppets joining but thats life tbh!!

thats my small rant over!! lol

Btw HDH get the fecker decked!!!!!!!

we have a superb forum and its obvious that as the lupo gets older it will start to fall into the hands of ****ers, but a lot of Golfs/Polo etc are owned by ****ers, doesnt make the shows any worse really - the world is full of em!

The Lupo GTI is still rare if you ask me, and if you like a car then why sell it!!

Have to say i dont agree with that.

good example was at the rolling road day, there were about 10 gti's and only 1 sport
Not really a great way to judge it really as more sports are owned by women and youngsters that arent interested in rolling road days. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

sports are owned by women and youngsters that arent interested in rolling road days

In the words of American Pie.

I dont like the man, but he has a point

Only joking mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

nah definatly not true, its much rarer

I like your way of backing up your argument laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

"Just 'cos"

"It just is"

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(Dare)
QUOTE(Dare)
sports are owned by women and youngsters that arent interested in rolling road days

Paul, I think you're biased tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> and I beg to differ.. I do not think the Sport is any more rare than the GTI.. perhaps we should do a poll on here to see (tho' I feel the results won't be representative of the general Lupo ownership population, but still interesting).

As for the car, I think it's nice. But the spoiler doesn't do it for me, but each to their own smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Thanks for posting up 8)

I think people more likely to be fanatical about their cars enough to join a forum, are more likely to opt for the sportier model car in the range - therefore I think there will be more GTI owners in the club than Sports... but there will be a damn site more Sports doing the school run/baby seats in the back.

QUOTE(tdwindustries)
QUOTE(DanGTI)
sorry to repeat the same as everyone else but spoiler isnt for me but curious how much did it cost??

also, @everyone else - ok the wings a bit '`fool-in`-`a-cap`' styling for most people on here but shouldnt we try to encourage not scare off other lupo drivers? just a thought.

Dan arent you the one who slammed a users choice of 1.7 SDi recently??

LOL sorry that cars shocking, but others have shocked me in the past if I am honest

like i said, i must have been having an off day when i was 'being nice' on this post......ok so the spoiler is crap, it looks stupid and I hate it.....happy now?

....and whats wrong with SDI's? how about having to book a week in advance if you want to hit 60mph? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(DanGTI)
....and whats wrong with SDI's? how about having to book a week in advance if you want to hit 60mph?biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i only have to book 6 days in advance lol

nah seriously it's a great city car (nothing else, but a great car for using it in the city)

QUOTE(Dare)
You know what i mean Kat. The large majority of modded car owners are male and the lupo is no execption.

Yeh I know, but I had to comment tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

It's the same on the cruising scene... 95% of the girlies are skiprats who often neither have a licence, ambition to own a licence nor are of driving age and obviously don't own a car, only one of the boys driving 'em. :roll:

QUOTE(Scottish_Sport_16V)
Dare you really are a  agrogant judgemental prick.My sport  ran a 16.9 at the pod gtis dont run much better than that.Sports are easyr to mod, and give people more of a suprise because of the  sleeper look.

Sorry if this offends and one  but that my opinion , do appoligise to mods in advance

Don't get upset paddy.

We all know you want a GTI laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Seems like i hit a nerve laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Dare you really are a agrogant judgemental prick
Sorry, would you like to explain your childish rant?
Not really a great way to judge it really as more sports are owned by women and youngsters that arent interested in rolling road days.
Sorry is that not true??

Just cos you cant afford a gti, theres no need to get upset laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Bloody chavs :roll: