Standard interior and rear plastics...

gavstar88

Shame you weren't near me gav - there is a breakers yard near me thats got a lupo - checked it on saturday and the coditon is the same as i last saw it.

It is dark interior with blue centres - or there is an arosa with light grey interior - the choice is yours.

The address anyway

Woodgate G M & Son

High Halden, Ashford, TN26 3HX

Tel. 01233 850303

(Pm me if you need pics)

Same for me too! I'm also too far away up in Scotland. I've got a set of light grey seats from my Mk2 Arosa (solid headrests) up for grabs for £60 not including postage....Not in the for sale section yet!!!

lupo1.0se....you should get the dark plastics for yourself from the lupo you're on about at your local scrapyard ;) .

Same for me too! I'm also too far away up in Scotland. I've got a set of light grey seats from my Mk2 Arosa (solid headrests) up for grabs for £60 not including postage....Not in the for sale section yet!!!

lupo1.0se....you should get the dark plastics for yourself from the lupo you're on about at your local scrapyard ;) .

All ready got dark trim in the lupo i have got