Styling in Aberdeen

queen_of_the_road

Hey all!

Complete fresher here. Have had my red 1.4 sport lupo since Dec and have decided to start 'adding to it'! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I have a centre exhaust (think all sports and GTI's do) anyway the lower half of the bumper is black and want it all red. Does anyone know of anywhere good in Aberdeen? I've heard Checkpoint is a `rip-off`. Plus I want to change my front grill...any suggestions?

Am getting an alpine CD player fitted by my pa pretty soon hopefully. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

welcome m'lady. for grills there are loads you can get - log on to venommotorsport and have a butchers - also buy vw mags like pvw (performance vw - you'll find it in whsmiths). as for getting it painted - can't help you as i'm a little away from your neck of the woods. long may your chariot pleasure you!!

QUOTE(Loopy Lupo)
long may your chariot pleasure you!!

Thats got to be one of the most disturbing things posted by someone who isn't crusoe ever biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Still making me laugh five minutes after reading it, he he. Nice one smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And if that isn't material for one of tigz signatures I don't know what is biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Welcome to the forum btw. (aimed at the newbie, not loopy)

Just about all tuning/ styling places in Aberdeen are Barry havens and don't really cater for Lupo's, more for Corsas and Clio so you might be best to do as Loopy suggested (apart from the chariot pleasuring) and get add ons online or from mail order.

Other than that there is Aberdeen Volks Centre out at Westhill, they might be able to help you out.

QUOTE(Loopy Lupo)
long may your chariot pleasure you!!

WTF!!!!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ha ha Classic! Gonna have to remember this post.