guys - opinions please! (new alloy wheel from tsw)

Loopy Lupo

i may have found a solution to my alloy wheel conundrum! these aren't as s****y (or expensive!) as the bbs rc i love - but they are very similar and can be had in a variety of sizes / offsets. what do you guys reckon, hit or crap? can be had in chrome (mmmm not sure) hyper silver of hyper black with silver dish. let me know what you think please! :wink:

kyalami_front_black.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I like it, there was a guy on DemonVW who was asking the same thing the other week. A far cry from the venom! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'd have hyper black with the polished rim on a silver car :wink:

QUOTE(twisty `b-road`)
Who said venoms dammit, I'd nearly forgotten them

Alex, get em mate, I like em.  In 18 months they will be covered in crap and stonechips and have kerb marks on them.  Why spend loads?

good point si. thanks for the opinions guys. gonna have a shop round to get best price. only other consideration is what tyre and offset to go for??

do i try and get as near to standard gti as poss and go for 205/40/16s??

i think if i get these i'll get the hyper black ones...yuym!

QUOTE(Tigz)
QUOTE(zippy)

Goddammit, I've said something positive on this forum...

Surely not?

Yeah, I was so worried I had to go have a `lie-down` for a while, but when I came back, I still liked those wheels laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

`Be-atch` I have been looking for BBS RC's in 16" for ages and i have been told "yoo Got no chance mate hy dunt ya get some 17" inch Venoms they'lllook pukka" Eff of you lesbian" I said I want my mota to look as oem as possible not like a corsa or paxo with **** lights on...

Oh yep i 'do like em lots in that colour too and they would look luverly on my Blak GTi.. Agree with Si 16's... How much for the tyres though. Iwas told by a geeza in Etreme's in harlow that they will be fazing out 16's soon so thats why I can't get BBS RC's in 16 any more... any truth in that

i've just got the new tsw catalunya in 16's but i splashed out on the yoka parada 2 tires in the 205x40.16 and they stick to the road like glue..

well worth the money.

QUOTE(lupo_gaz)
i've just got the new tsw catalunya in 16's but i splashed out on the yoka parada 2 tires in the 205x40.16 and they stick to the road like glue..

well worth the money.

Gaz got any pics of em and how much did you pay for the rubber :?:

£500 Nicker thats well good ... was it a order online and have em delivered thing or did you go to the place and get em fitted..also it was 16'syou went for wasnt it?

got any pics yet

QUOTE(Marqs_Loopy)
£500 Nicker thats well good ... was it a order online and have em delivered thing or did you go to the place and get em fitted..also it was 16'syou went for wasnt it?

got any pics yet

yeah he did say 16's biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

For 500 notes i wana know where from??

am mate of mine works at a car mod place.. if you want anything let me know.. cash prices.. just got my mate some apex springs 17" team di's and piper for his f*"$%a £700 and a few bit thrown it..

pics will be out soon...