H&R REAR COILOVERS

Mitchell

As title H&R rear coilover shock's springs and platform's the full set front n rear would cost over £800 new , this is for the rear units only,used on my car in perfect working order, £150

As title H&R rear coilover shock's springs and platform's the full set front n rear would cost over £800 new , this is for the rear units only,used on my car in perfect working order, £150

is everything there so I could simply bolt them on/ how much useage have they had?

probably 10,000 miles but on a showcar so not caned round a track and yes everything is there, the platform adjusters have not been used at all as i ran without.

the bump stops i have kept, i also done a video of these returning after compression to show no leaks but p bucket upload takes an age.

Hi mate thanks for your reply :shades:

Have you shortened the shocker rod and shorter springs for the extra lows on your front H&R's? Just curious how you were gettin even lower without airjacks or should I not ask as its "TOP SECRET" :confused: for the coming shows and lows?

Lastly :doh: , sorry to bother you bout this, But you don't happen to know where I could buy just a front pair of H&R's coilies and springs and how much they would be?

Cheers :shades:

Thanks anyway mate :shades: ....Guess I will have to do some diggin round :cheeky: to see if I can source the fronts.....If I can't find any and someone else does...Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

SoulSeat

the car runs a custom rear axle with repositioned shock and spring platforms, but they go as low as any other with the adjusters out if thats what your wanting, Mitch.

Hi again mate :shades: . Been in contact with a supplier of H & R's. Could you PM me a part/serial number of these rear colies or the part/serial no. for the complete set. They say they need the number before they will help find out for me prices/availability etc. Thanks again for all your help and time.... :thumbup:

Kind Regards

Stuart (SoulSeat)

• 4 weeks later...

bump, £120 ,sorry never been on here for a while will get serial numbers