adams arosa sell up

adr1ch

decided to get off the arosa scene and try something new

my exhaust and mani with decat pipe and pipe with cat on for your exhaust and £200ish

staggared white teledials two to be refurbed before sale and other two in great condidtion with adapters and bridgestone potenza tyres plenty of tread for your standard wheels and £300ish dont see many staggared sets around

audi tt knee rests £50

recently retrimmed in leatherette and white tartan style fabric centre porsche tombstone seats and arosa rears never been put in car for your rears and £200

k&n 57i filter and halfords oil breather swap for your standard airbox

postage can be agreed after intrest and everything is negotiable tho could do with putting the car back to standard and selling up soon as so need rid of this stuff first let me know and we could mayb work something out :)

pics to follow soon

Edited by adr1ch

Hi mate. I don't see any coilies in your list. :confused: Have you got a set available since your putting your car back to standard? Cheers

i have 2 sets one was sold locally and the other set arent worth selling rusted to hell and rear dampers are cack

knee rests are in good condition. dont know if they do need drilling but im sure there is a how to guide on here

sorry forgot to but in the first post the seats are still on the original bases

teledials soon to be sold

sorry for no pics still camera is a bit buggered