Just saying a big hello

GTIWOLF

Hi all just got back into VW's been away for 15years lol.Good to see so many nice cars and cant wait to start moding my Black Lupo GTI that i picked up a few weeks ago.Just saying a big hi to all

Cars i built along time ago now are Golf convertable G60 in red and was in The Golf Mag front cover & Max Power then after that was a Golf mk2 16v and was in Max Power & PVW then Golf mk3 VR6 and was in PVW. So cant wait to start doing the Little WOLF mate,Also going to do my Black T5 van at the same time lol oh also forgot we also have a Golf TDI GTI rep in black.Good to meet you ED

Hello

How are your enjoying your Lupo Gti :shades:

I've found this forum to be an excellent source of info and help.

Edited by Pottster

Hiya mate im luving the little wolf and cant wait to start making it better,its a bit slower then i have been driving as just sold my focus rs and my lancia delta integrale evo 2 martini rep but i will say im luving it as its fun to drive and really cool to feel the bug coming back that i had all them years ago with VW Lol. Just changed the wheels and next will be the suspension and brakes then i really want to drop a 20v 1.8T into it.

Im luving the site by the way looks like loads of cool peps into there cars.

Hello

How are your enjoying your Lupo Gti :shades:

I've found this forum to be an excellent source of info and help.

Hiya Nicki thanks for the welcome,My Wolf GTI is a 2001 Black,6 Speed with Air con.It took a while to find a black one with them bits that was in good con and the money i wanted to spend.I got this one off a girl that was a teacher and had had the car 8 years and she looked after it really well and was compelety stock,she was sad to sell it so im well happy with it and will try and put some pics up soon.Changed the wheels already and gagging to start changing loads of bits to make it better lol.So how long you had yours?

Hello & welcome

Tell us more about your Lupo & post some pics!

Hiya Nicki thanks for the welcome,My Wolf GTI is a 2001 Black,6 Speed with Air con.It took a while to find a black one with them bits that was in good con and the money i wanted to spend.I got this one off a girl that was a teacher and had had the car 8 years and she looked after it really well and was compelety stock,she was sad to sell it so im well happy with it and will try and put some pics up soon.Changed the wheels already and gagging to start changing loads of bits to make it better lol.So how long you had yours?

Good stuff - I wondered for a minute if you'd bought my old lupo, but alas, no...