weller steelies for sale or swap :)

j22drury

hi,

iv been mulling it over for a few days now and i want some 15's, so these are up for swaps ideally but will sell for the right price although im not entirely sure what theyre worth...

theyre 8J, et3 (i think) weller steel wheels with brand new 175/60/13 tyres with brand new custom spigot rings to adapt to VW centre bore, the tyres are brand new but have a bit of scrub from the rear arches but nothing major.

As ive said i'd ideally like some 15x7's or 7.5's with new tyres or good tyres in return.

price wise i'd say 300 quid but correct me if im way off coz i really have no idea what theyre worth, they come with spacers for the front to clear the caliper. theyre small wheels, too small for me now :( but ive enjoyed owning them. feel free to throw a post or a PM my way and ill get in touch asap.

thank you :)

JOSH xxxxxxx

de00124b.jpg

b254c41f.jpg

ive got a set of MiM 1900s in anthracite with good tyres all round 195-45-15 on the front but 205-50-15 on the back so they could do with being replaced with 195's, pm me if interested

PM'd mate :)

• 6 months later...