Porsche D90 Design 90 wheels

ats

I bought these a while back with and had them refurbed & Polished to use on my Mk1 Golf. Since then the Mk1 Has been sold and I now need to raise some fund.

I've decided to get rid of a set or two as I've just become a Dad and need to get rid of some projects and parts over the next few months

The wheels have all been stripped, there paint off them and polished them. This takes some work. (ask the polisher)

2 wheels are 6" wide (front) and 2 wheels are 8" wide (rear)

This makes them ideal for a Mark 1 Golf with appropriate wheel adaptors. Also for Mark 2 or 3 Golf, Skoda Fabia, VW Transporter and several other cars with appropriate adaptors.

No kerbing to any of the wheels. All wheels have a few little marks from storage. Also two of the metal centre caps have been misplaced (again these are easy to come by on ebay)

Here is a picture of one of the wheels,

DSC00343.jpg

Full pictures up tomorrow.

I'm in no great hurry to sell them so I'm looking for a straight £225ovno.

I'd prefer that they were collected due to the aggro of packaging them (located 10mins From Edinburgh) but I can arrange a courier for around £40.

If they don't sell at that price I'll them stick them on e-bay in a couple of months time.