Wind Deflectors which ones are best?

rapidebrothers

Can any of the members recommended a particular make of Wind Deflectors which they find are of a good quality & of a good fit on the Lupo! Also where did purchase them from? Seen on Internet brands such as ClimAir, Team Heko & a few others.

Thanks

Gav

I've just got a set from Heko and haven't got round to putting them on.

I'm assuming the fitting instructions on the wrappers will be straightforward to follow, but any tips and things I need to be aware of?

Don't want to cock up what appear to be the simplest of mods :shades:

1: Wind down window

2: Remove double sided tape

3: Push into place (you need to bend it a bit but nothing major)

4: Do up window

5: Clear rubbish up

2mins per side at best

Cheers - I thought as much, but the wrapper appears to have some metal clips lurking in them and its not obvious to me what to do with them - are they needed?

Thanks for the comments on the Wind Deflectors I'll have a look on eBay for some 'Team Heko' ones!

Cheers Gav

My team heko ones were crap so I threw them in the bin. had heko ones on my Audi and they were ace so went with them on the lupo but the 'flange' that goes up the seal is wayyy to small and the deflectors just keep falling out.

My team heko ones were crap so I threw them in the bin. had heko ones on my Audi and they were ace so went with them on the lupo but the 'flange' that goes up the seal is wayyy to small and the deflectors just keep falling out.

Clim Air were the OEM official VW dealer supplied ones & are spot on, but more expensive.

IMO you only ever get what you pay for.

Edited by leweylupo

Clim Air were the OEM official VW dealer supplied ones & are spot but more expensive.

IMO you only ever get what you pay for.

Cheers for the info. I don't mind spending if it's the better cos those wind deflectors are so handy.

I have Team Heko ones for my GTI. Had them on the Arosa and they did what they were s'possed to do.

I bought TH ones for the Dune. Fronts are fine, but the rears kept falling out. Metal clips push upwards into window slot (after deflector) to put pressure on the deflector to make it stay. Not fell out since I put the metal spring clips in.

If I was buying a new set for the Dune I wouod probably buy ClimAir.